Taylor names team for qualifying final

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
Taylor names team for qualifying final

Rabbitohs coach Jason Taylor has named his side for the NRL’s third qualifying final against the Sea Eagles at Brookvale Oval on Saturday night September 8 at 8.30pm.

To see Taylor announce his team and listen to his comments click on the link to the left of this article on the homepage of www.souths.com.au.

The team is as follows:

1. Fetuli Talanoa
2. Shannon Hegarty
3. Nigel Vagana
4. Yileen Gordon
5. Paul Mellor
6. Joe Williams
7. Jeremy Smith
8. Peter Cusack (c)
9. Shane Rigon
10. Roy Asotasi (c)
11. John Sutton
12. David Fa’alogo
13. Ben Rogers

Interchange:

14. Issac Luke
15. Dean Widders
16. Luke Stuart
17. Michael Greenfield

Coach – Jason Taylor

If we can't beat this steaming pile of dog turd we don't deserve to be in Premiership reckoning.

You read through that team and I wonder how the hell did they even make the 8?

Its time to cut the Rabbitohs dream short.

well naming him means this is week 1 of his suspension

stress and too much work. US universities back this week makes Dan a very very very very very busy boy

stress and too much work. US universities back this week makes Dan a very very very very very busy boy

I didn't realise they sent all the sophomore females over to sydney for the week!

:)

I wish!

No I work for a company that provides the online learning software for universites world wide.

My client load is somewhere over 100 in australia and APAC in general plus dealing with the US overflow. The funny thing is most US universities use the night time to run upgrades and cause problems so we cop the brunt of the crap here with only 2 of us working on it when they have a head count fo about 30 in the US :(

Stack traces are **** to read too!

It's all the same.....I sniff their ass they sniff mine and the rest is history

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8