Taylor in hot water

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's amusing to read about the great things he's doing as a coach. Four wins this year. wow. I think if memory serves me, that Souths won three last year without any players. This year he's got a reasonably good forward pack and a try scoreing winger. Yet he ontinues to lose. I'll say it again Ryan, Taylor was no 'great' halfback. 'A few home finals'? wtf.

NIL class. Remember - he DID start at The Westies.
ALTHOUGH, he's a St Greg's product. Should have been playing Union hey CW?

Hehehehe

St Gregs Campbelltown is one of the strongest league schools in the state.

[quote author=Ryan]

Hehehehe

[/quote]

Tell me about it !!! I played for Macarthur - in their group - and used to get, oh, how do I say..SUMASHED !!!
It was all fun though.

We came down to Sydney for a match against St Gregs in the under 15's and beat them by 4 points. Remember everyone saying we would get smashed, great feeling knocking them off. I suspect they probably didnt take us that seriously. Although we did have a gun side and made the semi finals of the Commonwealth Bank cup 2 years later.

[quote author=CliffyIsGod]
[quote author=Ryan]

Hehehehe

[/quote]

Tell me about it !!! I played for Macarthur - in their group - and used to get, oh, how do I say..SUMASHED !!!
It was all fun though.
[/quote]

Is that a different school MacCarthy? I know we played MaCarthy High School, they were the school which had all the Panthers junior reps.

I always hated Taylor, until 94 finals when he knocked Brisbane out with 40m feild goal, never minded him after that

He was a good organising halfback, not great, but got the job down for his teams

Hehehehe
Gregs have traditionally been a League school - but with a new head a few years back who had come from Joeys, Rugby was introduced. They now play both and fill in the 2nd XV spot in the GPS Rugby comp as Sydney Grammar have too many bright nancies to fill the spot. They are improving all the time, do well in the CCC Rugby. I have reffed them and coached sides against them. They can run and tackle really well but don't have the Rugby skills or mauling, rucking, placing etc to be really competitive against the big boys. Same could be said about Westfield Sports High who lose in trials to Rugby schools but then flog most state league schools.

[quote author=Ryan]
[quote author=CliffyIsGod]
[quote author=Ryan]

Hehehehe

[/quote]

It was all fun though.
[/quote]

Is that a different school MacCarthy? I know we played MaCarthy High School, they were the school which had all the Panthers junior reps.

[/quote]

No mate - Macarthur Anglican Church Regional School based at Narellan - footy colours were Greeen and Gold. We were actually one of the better schools in the cometition.

St Gregs used to dust us still though.

Macarthur Anglican School is at Cobbity these days and is different to Macarthy Catholic School at Penrith. The latter is a strong league school!

Thaks guys.

Gower went to MaCarthy however he was there the year before we played them in Com Bank Cup not when we did thankfully. Think 12 or 13 players from their 17 were playing for a NRL club in junior reps.

Very much like Endevour High is nowdays!!!

I know 2 cheerleaders for the Noosa Pirates. They are always trying to get me to go up there to watch a game but i'd have to drive there and back and couldn't get ****-faced so it's not really my go.

I know 2 cheerleaders for the Noosa Pirates. They are always trying to get me to go up there to watch a game but i'd have to drive there and back and couldn't get ****-faced so it's not really my go.

Jeeez Nutz, im a bit disappointed in you mate. Seems like the obvious solution is for one of them to put you up for the night.

Yeah, I know flip. That's exactly what I keep thinking. I might roll the dice one day.. turn up get pissed and see what happens :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6