taupau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly's recruiting is very strange? We all know we need forwards, we have let go Mason, Sao, Horo etc, signed a shi*thouse forward in Lussick and then 3 back up hookers, a few has been utility players, a couple of 18 year old's and no bloody forwards!

By my count we have signed Api and Parcell with Api likely to be starting hooker..........who is the third?

We have also signed a current QLD and International in Myles and a backrower who as recently as 2014 was playing for NZ in Brown

Also you lament the loss of Horo who we signed as a fringe player from parra but dismiss the signing of Lussick who we signed as a fringe player from parra, but who is also a Manly boy and the 110kg plus body people are after

By my count we have signed Api and Parcell with Api likely to be starting hooker..........who is the third?

We have also signed a current QLD and International in Myles and a backrower who as recently as 2014 was playing for NZ in Brown

Also you lament the loss of Horo who we signed as a fringe player from parra but dismiss the signing of Lussick who we signed as a fringe player from parra, but who is also a Manly boy and the 110kg plus body people are after
It's the offseason - everything sucks

Our centres aren't running away from anyone...

1 Stewart
2 Tom T
3 Lyon
4 Matai
5 Gutherson
6 Parcell
7 DCE

No, but plenty of other speedsters listed there though. Most teams dont have speedsters in every position in the backline. e.g. Broncos have Hodges and jack Reed in the centres. My 70year old mum could run them down. I think we have enoguh speed to hold our own though.

Manly's recruiting is very strange? We all know we need forwards, we have let go Mason, Sao, Horo etc, signed a shi*thouse forward in Lussick and then 3 back up hookers, a few has been utility players, a couple of 18 year old's and no bloody forwards!

Manly should have been in a situation with plenty of manly to throw at him, just what manly need at lock in 2016, but we are probably maxed out on cap. Bizarre!
Are u calling Koroisau a backup hooker? Koroisau will be starting from what bozo has said. We did target some forwards this year we attempted to sign burgess, JWH, Merrin but they all turned us down. We are trying to sign forwards but no one wants to sign with us. I don't know why! I expect us to sign a big prop next year.

1 Stewart
2 Tom T
3 Lyon
4 Matai
5 Gutherson
6 Parcell
7 DCE

No, but plenty of other speedsters listed there though. Most teams dont have speedsters in every position in the backline. e.g. Broncos have Hodges and jack Reed in the centres. My 70year old mum could run them down. I think we have enoguh speed to hold our own though.
Where is Tafua?

Looking at the clubs still with plenty more cap space free than us (Souths in particular with their 'clean out', along with the mentioned Titans), there is no chance we could go close to their offers. No chance of happening. How bad are the Tigers looking for 2016.
Well we were going to pay Foran a million and we have not bought much since so there must be at least $600-$700k of that there for Tapau.

Hi Disco,
I was just over exagerating. Im Glad we have signed Api and also Parcell. Hopefull Myles has a big influence as well! Im not exciting about John or Moltzen yet, but hope i get proved wrong. Samer goes for Lussick, but he was useless when at manly and even more of a stinker now, he may prove me wrong, but wouldn't make the 17 in my books.

Still short 2 quality forwards and a 5/8 if to challenege for title, will be on the fringe of top 8 again next year until we sign a few more quality players

Are u calling Koroisau a backup hooker? Koroisau will be starting from what bozo has said. We did target some forwards this year we attempted to sign burgess, JWH, Merrin but they all turned us down. We are trying to sign forwards but no one wants to sign with us. I don't know why! I expect us to sign a big prop next year.
Api will be good for us, i agree. I hope we sign some quality next year, a lot of good players coming off contract. If we start well and are competitive, hopefully will be more of an attraction to come

Well we tried to sign Merrin back when we were also in the mix for Foran and DCE, so I doubt we offered him as much as the panthers. And thank god we missed out on Turgess given his recent form, but it is a shame we couldn't get JWH back onto the Northern Beaches.

I dont think we will see any big name forward signings for 2016. Hopefully next year though, there is a few players off contract. Would be happy with any of the following off contract players for 2017 - Burgess twins, Klemmer, Moa, Josh Papalii, Josh Jackson, Shaun Lane, Bukuya.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4