Taupau will be out 3 - 4 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's so great that Tapau gets tough and shows some fire when the game is dead and gone.
It is this sort of undisciplined bull**** that would not have been tolerated by Hasler or even Toovey.
That's why I don't give a damn what happens to him. Give him one week or give him four, I don't care. The guy has been playing with half a heart and like a dope.
This season doesn't exist anyway. The last game Manly played was against Cronulla in round 26 when they showed fight to win and close their season with heads held high.
NYEagle

It's so great that Tapau gets tough and shows some fire when the game is dead and gone.
It is this sort of undisciplined bull**** that would not have been tolerated by Hasler or even Toovey.
That's why I don't give a damn what happens to him. Give him one week or give him four, I don't care. The guy has been playing with half a heart and like a dope.
This season doesn't exist anyway. The last game Manly played was against Cronulla in round 26 when they showed fight to win and close their season with heads held high.
NYEagle
Dont know about that , i think he puts in a lot most of the time, at least he 'does fire up'... Unlike some others..

Massive loss but happy for him to have someone rest time, we won't be wining our next 3 matches anyway. Blood Liam knight.

1.Trbojevic
2.Wright
3.Lyon
4.Walker
5.Williame
6.Koroisau
7.Cherry-Evans
8.Lussick
9.Parcell
10.Myles
11.Buhrer
12.Knight
13.Trbojevic

14.Brown
15.Fonua-Blake
16.Lawrence
17.Vave

We will definitely not lose our next 3 games, stop throwing your toys out of the pram
Really think to yourself we play sharks at sharks park the number 1 team in the comp, then we have the raiders at Gio they will carve us up and Penrith will also carve up our defence there is no light at the end of the tunnel currently

Really think to yourself we play sharks at sharks park the number 1 team in the comp, then we have the raiders at Gio they will carve us up and Penrith will also carve up our defence there is no light at the end of the tunnel currently
Buhrer playing well in nsw cup he will slot in nicely

Joey pointed out of the Footy Show today that Chez had Gifty on his right and Foran on his left, so he could pick where he wanted the play to go.

Now he has Jake and Walker :confused:

Hopefully Ferris gets his lock spot back and our RHS can start to fire :)

Massive loss but happy for him to have someone rest time, we won't be wining our next 3 matches anyway. Blood Liam knight.

1.Trbojevic
2.Wright
3.Lyon
4.Walker
5.Williame
6.Koroisau
7.Cherry-Evans
8.Lussick
9.Parcell
10.Myles
11.Buhrer
12.Knight
13.Trbojevic

14.Brown
15.Fonua-Blake
16.Lawrence
17.Vave
Good team, but a tad sluggish.
Ditch lussick or Myles for another second rower???? ( this is a weakness) And promote Lawrence.

Doesn't really matter anymore who plays where and what position. Another gimme this weekend coming, and it's just a matter of by how much. 4 wins 8 losses next weekend.
Well, unless we get a bit of individual brilliance and officiating help, which is pretty much all we've shown so far this season...

Kapow out would probably mean Ferris back if Barrett has any sense.

However if he keeps Leary in the side then I am seriously going to re-think whether he can coach.

01. Stewart
02. Tafua
03. Matai
04. Walker
05. Tom T
06. Lyon
07. DCE
08. Jake T
09. Korisau
10. Myles
11. Symonds
12. Tapau
13. Buhrer

14. Parcell
15. Lawrence
16. Starling
17. Vave

18. Lussick

Team list Tuesday next week! Come Friday the team will be obliterated and scattered across the world!

01. Stewart
02. Tafua
03. Matai
04. Walker
05. Tom T
06. Lyon
07. DCE
08. Jake T
09. Korisau
10. Myles
11. Symonds
12. Tapau
13. Buhrer

14. Parcell
15. Lawrence
16. Starling
17. Vave

18. Lussick

Team list Tuesday next week! Come Friday the team will be obliterated and scattered across the world!

You know Taufua has a broken collarbone yeah? Koroisou is injured. Taupau will be suspended. Barrett is bring Buhrer along in NSW Cup. Barrett plays Jake at lock (although I agree he should be a prop).

You know Taufua has a broken collarbone yeah? Koroisou is injured. Taupau will be suspended. Barrett is bring Buhrer along in NSW Cup. Barrett plays Jake at lock (although I agree he should be a prop).

Yeh mate I know! Team list Tuesday's we can always dare to dream lol! Don't take my fluttering dreams of this season away from me......just yet

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2