Taufua Shoulder charge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
I persoanlly believe it doesnt warrant a charge. I have seen worse all season without charge.

but new rules plus manly tax = charge for sure.

So hopefully just grade 1 (which is still a joke).

strone33 said:
Kasiano and Maitua just escaped charge for worse ones, lets keep a eye out for the a manly loading....

Saw that. So if he gets charged manly should definetly fight it.

Mabye they wont charge him to make up for the s*#t reffing tonight.... oh wait i forgot, its manly, that doesnt happen.

Mal Cochrane said:
was the saints shoulder charge on Lawrence on report?

No it wasnt. and prob didnt deserve to be either.

Tafua had is arm out and doen tryinv for the tackle

Being at the game I didn't see if he attempted to make a tackle or not. Did he get his arm out to attempt to?

He smashed Nightingale twice in the game! was good to watch. Stupid if he gets himself suspended for that though.

Chip and Chase said:
Don't even think it was a shoulder charge to be honest.

I didn't think it was either. Joke of a decision. If Florence had got straight up, instead of lying down like a soccer player, nothing would of happened.

On another note, what happened to Horo? Thought is saw him get taken out

Not a shoulder charge IMO. Should be a clear distinction between a shoulder charge and using your shoulders to tackle/hit. Actually a shoulder charge is what is poorly named, its more a hit with your upper arm.

dowdz said:
Chip and Chase said:

I didn't think it was either. Joke of a decision. If Florence had got straight up, instead of lying down like a soccer player, nothing would of happened.

Shoulder charge is legal in soccer

Daniel said:
dowdz said:
Chip and Chase said:

Shoulder charge is legal in soccer

Well not exactly. You are allowed to use your shoulder in a contest for the ball, but you can't barge someone over and then get the ball afterwards.

As for Horo, I think he got nudged off the ball when making a chase. I don't think it was a penalty but its one that has been given before. I would put it in the soft category.

I don't think Jorge has anything to worry about. No one is bringing it up and the tackle isn't featuring in highlights.

Brissie Kid said:
Has Harrigan or Rothfield called for George to be sent straight to the judiciary yet?

Well rothfield decides punishments these days so we'll just have to wait for tomorrow's paper

Talking about lying down - Ben Creagh - drove me crazy tonight - can he just get the F%$K up???

Can't stand that guy.

Nightingales - can't stand that guy either - he belongs on that soapie from the US with the same name with all the women walking around in bathrobes - oh wait, no I do - LOL

NYEagle

dowdz said:
Chip and Chase said:

Talking about lying down - Ben Creagh - drove me crazy tonight - can he just get the F%$K up???

Can't stand that guy.

Nightingales - can't stand that guy either - he belongs on that soapie from the US with the same name with all the women walking around in bathrobes - oh wait, no I do - LOL

NYEagle

dowdz said:
Chip and Chase said:

With the " Manly Loading" he will probably be gone for a week, they'll make it a grade that ensures this. Remember we can't have this smug Manly side winning games can we, far better for the TV ratings if its just Storm / Souths / Roosters and Newcastle fighting it out. I am really really getting pissed off with the NRL's attitude in recent years, must have really hurt them when we won in 2008 and 2011

I didnt see the game as I was at work,so I recorded it and will watch today,but checking the result on Foxsport,made it all the more easier putting up with having to work last night,then I saw Jorge on report,I thought what,he must be still excited by skivi,s tackle last week,then saw the highlights,saw the tackle,and thought you are kidding,surely he should be ok,but as everyone know,s,it is Manly afterall

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6