Tasmanian Based Manly supporters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Realise this is an old post but what part of Tassie you from bmartin23? I am on the West Coast.

The smog munchers really do need to learn some new jokes.

Too much inbred sex for my liking, however that dude that won the Bundy comp, and a stand at the GF, is a Taswegian but not sure who he supports!

I'd never imagine that that there'd be people in Tassie that support Manly, but then again, is there any other team to support? Go Manly, smash 'em in 2010.

niccipops link said:
I'd never imagine that that there'd be people in Tassie that support Manly, but then again, is there any other team to support? Go Manly, smash 'em in 2010.

Actually born in Manly and grew up on the Northern Beaches. When it came to the choice of leaving the smog of Sydney to swap it for rainforests and mountains, not a difficult decision to make.

Been supporting the Sea Eagles for over 40 years, no reason to change just because I moved, and that other silly game they play down here just has no comparison. (Though I would not mind going to see a game played on Queenstown oval - it is made of concrete!!!)

Tasmanian takes his new girlfriend home to have dinner with his folks. After dinner his Dad pulls him aside and asks if they have had sex yet. Son says no. Dad says "well it about time you did isnt it"?

Later that night the son and his girlfriend head upstairs to do the business. Couple of minutes later they head back downstairs and the son throws her out.

Tha father asks "what's wrong?" The son says, "she is a virgin".

Dad asks, "What's wrong with that"

Son replies, "Well if she aint good enough for her family she aint good enough for ours"

I hear they are going to submerge about 80% of Tasmania so the new map of Tassie matches today's manicured trends. 

Governments from Tassie and Brazil have each signed sister city agreements.

Officials from Brazil are preparing the landing strip in preparation of an early arrival of official Tassie delegates  :eek:

I know of one of the regulars (Tractor Boy - Ben) who recently moved to Tassie so not sure if you are one and the same or know of him?

Also, Aaron Markie the club's membership manager is visiting Tassie for a weeks holiday from Saturday and is keen to catch up and any Eagles fans whilst he is there.

I've just had a chat with him and he has asked me to post the following...

"I'll be in Hobart Saturday Sunday night then go up to Launcestion on Monday Tuesday, back in Hobart the Friday Saturday"

If you would like to catch up and meet other Manly fans then send your contact details to Aaron c/o [email protected] and he will contact you to give you the plans?

Cheers
Vid

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4