Tariq Sims

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
So, big Tariq wants to return to Sydney and the Cowboys have told him he's free to talk to the 9 clubs there. What do you think the chances are he'll end up a Rooster? ;)

I don't care where he goes as long as it isn't here. Is there a bigger muppet in the game than him ?

Not sure what has happened with Sims. I know he's had a few injuries, but a couple of years ago he looked like he was going to be a superstar. Now he's probably just a decent firstgrader. He used to be an explosive ball carrier but doesn't seem to have that in his arsenal anymore. If he compensated for a higher workrate then he could still be a really good player, but he hasn't done that either.

As for the bunnies, they have apparently signed Tim Grant for next season.

We tried hard to sign Korbin Sim 12 months ago. Depending on the coin he is after I wouldn't be surprised if the eagles were interested in Tariq at all.

Masked Eagle said:
Not sure what has happened with Sims. I know he's had a few injuries, but a couple of years ago he looked like he was going to be a superstar. Now he's probably just a decent firstgrader. He used to be an explosive ball carrier but doesn't seem to have that in his arsenal anymore. If he compensated for a higher workrate then he could still be a really good player, but he hasn't done that either.

As for the bunnies, they have apparently signed Tim Grant for next season.

2 badly broken legs will do that to ya

I think he is still playing far better than just a decent 1st grader though

The guy that has no excuse up there is Taumalolo, no idea what's gone on with him but he should be the most destructive 2nd rower in the game but just doesn't put it together

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2