Tandy found dead

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Former player Ryan Tandy found dead at his parents home, according to Talkin Sport on radio...

Bones, sea eagle fan and manly fan76...that is the most piss poor weakest low posts you could ever put forward...keep you sick ... jokes to yourself...Did you know him, obviously not....he was ... over by the NRL and hung out to dry by himself...and since hit bad times.

You 3 are really soft k0ck versions of a man.

Sorry, here is the sincere tribute I should have posted. Excerpt from SBS news

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2014/04/28/ex-nrl-player-tandy-found-dead

Tandy, who had a gambling problem, left Melbourne for the Bulldogs during the 2010 season only months after winning the NRL premiership which was later stripped from the Storm for salary cap breaches...

Tandy was banned for life from the NRL for match-fixing...

Earlier this year, he was again in the headlines for the wrong reasons.

Tandy was accused of being the "hired muscle" in the kidnapping of a man in January on the NSW Central Coast over a drug debt worth tens of thousands of dollars.

He had been due in court next month.

real sincere dope....u just want to look at a few negatives....you are firkin weak mate.......do you understand this man is dead you ****ing idiot...

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Sorry, here is the sincere tribute I should have posted. Excerpt from SBS news

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2014/04/28/ex-nrl-player-tandy-found-dead

Tandy, who had a gambling problem, left Melbourne for the Bulldogs during the 2010 season only months after winning the NRL premiership which was later stripped from the Storm for salary cap breaches...

Tandy was banned for life from the NRL for match-fixing...

Earlier this year, he was again in the headlines for the wrong reasons.

Tandy was accused of being the "hired muscle" in the kidnapping of a man in January on the NSW Central Coast over a drug debt worth tens of thousands of dollars.

He had been due in court next month.

I can see the humour in the lines i must admit but the timing is the difference between humour and poor taste.

To be honest it is the lack of respect by knowing it is in poor taste, knowing that family members might be reading yet still posting anyway--- i just don't get that head space of posting it anyway.

So disappointing and sad on so many levels. He's someone's son, friend, and provided fans with entertainment. Unfortunately it looks like he mingled with the wrong crew, but people do their best in life given the circumstances.

My deepest Condolences to the Tandy family. Thoughts and prayers are with you at the tragic time.

Death no matter is so final, everlasting and soul crushing. Trust me, I know of late :( Support this young man. If he had more positive support maybe this tragedy could have been avoided.

Just saw this on NRL.com. I was never happy with his life choices but I really am sad now for another death too young and for the many family members affected. To those who may have pushed him into a terrible gambling decision (and most know who) then you leave the highest level of a foul taste in the general public's mouth. Like certain high profile ICAC participants I can only hope you all end up behind bars.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6