Tamou in Trouble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bob dylan said:
DUI 4x limit and unlicensed.

Will get a slap on the wrist, our court system is a joke with this stuff.

I know of an absolute drop-kick which would serve this world better if they would remove themselves from the gene pool.

Already on suspended license for DUI, decided to drive, crashed car into another car, bounced off a tree and went through a fence into the playground of a child care centre in Brisbane (thankfully the child care centre was closed)

The guy has a blower in his car, because of previous offenses, multiple previous offenses. So someone blew it for him to get in.

Breath tested, blows over .25 that is over 5* the limit, or .245 cant remember exactly, anyway, he gets put into rehab, because get this, he was on his way to an outpatient appointment at the rehab centre when he drove. So he gets put back in.

Court date comes up and guess what, has to get an extension because his barrister was in rehab as well bahahaa.

Finally goes back to court and instead of being in Jail where this guy belongs, the court gives him a slap on the wrist, a fine, further suspension of license and ordered back into rehab.

Not to mention the fact the guy had been in rehab 3 times since August last year and now in a further at least 2 times.

This guy was lucky he did not kill himself, another person and especially lucky he did not kill a kid. This guy belongs in jail, he obviously is not learning his lesson and can't stay off the drink.

But yeah Tamou will get a license suspension and a fine and maybe some community service and nothing more, this is something that needs to change though, I have no sympathy for people that so badly endanger other peoples lives.

They need to watch this

http://devour.com/video/horrifying-anti-drunk-driving-stunt/

Sunday had a terrible story on a drunk driver last night. Very sad for the family of the innocent mother who was killed in the accident.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/features/article/-/17501242/a-moment-of-madness/

This is premeditated stupidity . Unlicensed means he was gonna drive anyway , then stupid enough to drink himself stupid just for good measure .

There will be the " I'm very sorry and remorseful for my actions " sob story for sure , but the fool was already breaking the law regardless of having a skin full

Goes without saying he should be sent packing from SOO regardless of who the sponsors are .

Where's Gallop when you need him, surely this is worthy of a 4 week suspension ??

Oh hang on, .....Tamou didn't do the irresponsible thing and catch a cab, he did the "Todd Carney" and drove his own car. Much safer. I call for a counselling session with the head of the NRL and let's all move on...nothing to see here.

Totally agree that we treat unlicenced and habitual bad drivers way too leniently.
Tamou wasn't just a little bit over, he would have been totally smashed.
It will be interesting to see how the NRL act. They shouldn't do anything until (and only if) he is found guilty, unlike another knee-jerk reaction from the then head jerk that still rankles we Manly supporters and players.

A slap on the wrist and a job writing opinion pieces in the sport section of Saturdays telegraph. Did anyone see that story on Sunday Night about the single mother who lost her life when she was hit head on by a drunk driver. Harrowing stuff

Tamou was released by the Roosters due to off-field issues , otherwise they would have had a formidable pack.

Inevitable consequence of a culture that glorifies getting smashed. Drunk = incapable of making sound decisions and judgements.

Hopefully we've moved past Gallop-style moralistic kneejerks, provide immediate counselling support, and presume innocence until admission/proof of guilt.

The NRL needs to make a cool decision focused on what actually works in minimising repetitions, not on blind emotions.

Rex said:
Inevitable consequence of a culture that glorifies getting smashed. Drunk = incapable of making sound decisions and judgements.

Matthew Johns was at his imbecellic best again last night when he said the highlight of his week in league was seeing the blues having a beer after SOO1 . To which nuckles Tallis said it was great to see them being men having a beer , rather than boys with a protein shake .

So it's great to get on it cause it shows your cool and it proves your a man . Great reasoning from a pair of brain dead clowns

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Dan said:
bob dylan said:

I know of an absolute drop-kick which would serve this world better if they would remove themselves from the gene pool.

Already on suspended license for DUI, decided to drive, crashed car into another car, bounced off a tree and went through a fence into the playground of a child care centre in Brisbane (thankfully the child care centre was closed)

The guy has a blower in his car, because of previous offenses, multiple previous offenses. So someone blew it for him to get in.

Breath tested, blows over .25 that is over 5* the limit, or .245 cant remember exactly, anyway, he gets put into rehab, because get this, he was on his way to an outpatient appointment at the rehab centre when he drove. So he gets put back in.

Court date comes up and guess what, has to get an extension because his barrister was in rehab as well bahahaa.

Finally goes back to court and instead of being in Jail where this guy belongs, the court gives him a slap on the wrist, a fine, further suspension of license and ordered back into rehab.

Not to mention the fact the guy had been in rehab 3 times since August last year and now in a further at least 2 times.

This guy was lucky he did not kill himself, another person and especially lucky he did not kill a kid. This guy belongs in jail, he obviously is not learning his lesson and can't stay off the drink.

But yeah Tamou will get a license suspension and a fine and maybe some community service and nothing more, this is something that needs to change though, I have no sympathy for people that so badly endanger other peoples lives.

Can't suspend his license if he does not have one!
I knew a bloke who got caught no license and drunk for the 5th time and the judge told him 6months detention and no driving for 15 years then he can come back to court and he would be given his license and he said to the judge " a license, that would be great, I've never had one of those".

Dan said:
bob dylan said:

Off topic a bit but much like Jill Meagher's murderer. On parole for his 18th rape or something when he raped and murdered her. It's a disgrace.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Reading the bews here honestly the amount of people that consistently gwt off with a warning or a silly fine. Money means nothing to people that are given it for nothing from centrelink

dceagle said:
Rex said:

Matthew Johns was at his imbecellic best again last night when he said the highlight of his week in league was seeing the blues having a beer after SOO1 . To which nuckles Tallis said it was great to see them being men having a beer , rather than boys with a protein shake .

So it's great to get on it cause it shows your cool and it proves your a man . Great reasoning from a pair of brain dead clowns

Are you serious ?

I wouldn't think things are that much different over there from here, but 1 beer here certainly doesn't constitute getting on it

And it is obvious what they meant was that in their eyes it was good to see guys being allowed to have a beer post game like in the old days rather than the powerades and the likes that get forced down them these days

No,of course 1 beer isn't getting on it , that is not the point intended . That seeing the lads having a beer on TV was his highlight of his week is imbecellic , and is a sign of a cultural problem the game continues to suffer from .

We all wish for the good old days again , unfortunately it's a different world these days .

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2