Tallis Just Rubbished Orfords Medal Win.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am not sure why so many are upset about making this comment. Many on this site made the same comment.

Tallis is a joke though!!

He has a job just the same way Daley has a job. It is promised to them by their employers News Ltd when they were signing deals with their clubs before they retired. Not one non superleague commentator on Fox except for Pearce who wasnt a player at the time. Co-incidence i think not. Get used to watching Cam smith on fox for the next 10 years after he retires too.

How many Daily M Medals did Tallis win?

Seriously his only highlights on his retirement clip
include a questionably legal drag on that tigers merkin
in a SoO game and a nice face to face picture with some
NSW forward,oh and lets not forget mothergate debacle

bones said:
Half the posters on this forum bag Orford..... why should Tallis not be allowed to?

I place them in the same category as Tallis, know nothing jealous moronsfor some idea...

most of the time when Tallis opens his mouth **** falls out, the bloke adds nothing to the rugby league coverage at all

I've bagged Orford in his playing days. My critique of him was accurate and related to his football ability. Tallis is just a stupid prick. I found it amusing last night when he went through the teams that he thought would win the GF. He left Manly till last and then smirked and said we had half our team on the sidelines, so no chance. Not bad for a team that had just ran his favourites to the wire.

DSM5 said:
I've bagged Orford in his playing days. My critique of him was accurate and related to his football ability. Tallis is just a stupid prick. I found it amusing last night when he went through the teams that he thought would win the GF. He left Manly till last and then smirked and said we had half our team on the sidelines, so no chance. Not bad for a team that had just ran his favourites to the wire.

and get 2 of their stars back for their next game.

He's a boofhead and doesn't even deserve a posting.

Bones, a lot of people are bitter about the way he treated the club at the end of his contract. We lost players to try and keep him. We wanted him for 2 years (a year too long in my book), he got 3 years, wouldn't sign then left for the UK. It was good in the end but the club was basically forced into a situation that should have never happened.

We needed him for 1 more year. That was enough time to move DCE up to take his place. Orford wanted more and then left us high and dry. It all worked out and karma is a bitch. I believe that we have a right to knock Orford. We are more critical of our own team than others on here because we want the best from our boys, that includes Orford. Doesn't mean he didn't deserve that medal in 08. He did deserve it and someone who has had nothing to do with anything but News Corp has no right making a comment like that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4