talkinsport

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can someone give us a run down of what most callers thought and what Penn said?

Tunks and Penn are mates i love it when he said to scott you have 100k in your backpocket for the fine mate

Most reponses to the article about Manly accusing the NRL and Gallop of double standards are in Manly's corner. Foxsport news they are giving it to Gallop ans so is the SMH.

I guess the combined Manly/NRL plot to make us most hated failed.  Don't you all see, it was staged from the beginning!
If only...

SMH POLL
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/flight-of-fancy-nrl-accuses-sea-eagles-of-emotional-statements-20110308-1blwn.html#poll

Poll: Are Manly right to complain about the NRL's treatment of Brett Stewart?
Yes
68%
No
32%
Total votes: 8069.Poll closes in 7 days.
Vote now:

Masked Eagle link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=186702.msg320803#msg320803 date=1299566747]
He certainly was no Ironstine

Lol!  He's definitely no good at Brain Science.
[/quote]

Or Rocket surgery

they just they put the call in for him to come on this arvo
& Hughes just said he may talk to us cause we're not Manly,

plenty of chat about it again

I highly doubt that he will come on the show and talk about this.  He said in his statement yesterday that he "...will make no further comment, unless necessary.”  But then again he did manage to talk about it today to the media so go figure...

Gallop's argument that Manly didn't engage in a extended debate with them about the exact circumstances of Brett Stewart's night is ridiculous in the extreme.

As a lawyer, he is VERY, VERY aware that to do so then would have been irresponsible in the extreme. 

... that is, unless he's not even a good lawyer.

master blaster link said:
Hughes has been in Brett,s corner since day one,was one of the only media to support him from day one as well.

I would agree with this but keep in mind that Hughes has had a real slant against Gallop for years so this cause suits his purposes. Just the same, we'll take that support with open arms.

Bradza link said:
[quote author=master blaster link=topic=186702.msg321486#msg321486 date=1299719984]
Hughes has been in Brett,s corner since day one,was one of the only media to support him from day one as well.

I would agree with this but keep in mind that Hughes has had a real slant against Gallop for years so this cause suits his purposes. Just the same, we'll take that support with open arms.
[/quote]

Graeme Hughes is also very good friends with Graham Lowe.

BE Bones is like me, can't type to bless himself, good guy though and will be a part of the MWTS Melbourne group this weekend

sadly I can't afford it :(
Registration on the work ute has to come 1st
but I will be @ the SFS Sunday week for the Manly v Chooks game

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4