Talkin' Sport

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
Im sure some of you guys are familiar with it,but theres a good program called Talkin' Sport that airs on am radio (2sm -1269 am)  weekday afternoons 3-7 pm and midday to 6pm on saturdays.It is hosted by Graeme Hughes and Gavin Robertson and although they cover other sports its content is mainly Rugby League,i think it's a really good program and offers alot of good rugby league news etc etc...talkback,interviews with players and coaches etc etc,it also steams online from the 2sm website,i just thought id let you guys know about it incase you didn't already,i try and tune in as often as i can,it's a good rugby league fix for the day,hope u guys can tune in and enjoy the show.GO MANLY!

thanks for the heads up mate. I use to listen to it in Sydney sometimes. I dont think they get it up here. we only get a handful of stations

no worries dan,im listening now,plenty of good rugby league news,it streams online from the 2sm website,just google 2sm.

unfortunately streaming radio is one of the few things I cant do whilst working. I have other audio that has to be on and running at all times on my computer.

Though I do play music through my laptop at times too

Sometimes i listen to John Gibbs and Brandy Alexander on 2UE (954) on weeknights from 6 till 8 pm. Similar to the 2SM show with general sports but mainly league. It is generally a good listen.

Try and catch it when I am over in Oz, usually a pretty good listen

Was at Star City last year, and they were doing a broadcast from there so I had a bit of a chat to them and they were all pretty decent blokes, especially MG

Then I wandered downstairs and found Tommy Raudonikis sitting in the TAB haha

The John Gibbs and Brandy Alexander sports show is a pretty good listen and generally the first hour is dedicated to league and the second hour to other sports. it’s a good all round sports program.

Total garbage show, Hughes is so biased, Geyer changes his opinion more times than I have crapped after eating a dodgy curry & Tunks thinks is he is funny but is really just pathetic.

The talk back callers are low life western suburbs cretins with no brains.

I don't mind listening to it sometimes.

Certainly a lot of much more interesting content than various other segments commercial radio has.

I like to listen to abc am radio a bit too - mainly to get away from the ADS!

Yea, many of the commentators are biased, but most of them at least don't try to hide it and can joke about it a bit.

Come on Sea Eagles!

I do get to listen to the talking sport in the arvo's there's a guy name baz that rings around 5.30pm to 6.00pm to whom i reckon has more rugby league knowledge than any of those guys on the programme.

I'm with you Pete. The 2sm show has a weighting towards the lower IQ audience and a bulldogs bias. The odd Manly supporter shines like a a beacon. I'll listen for a while but usually have to turn it off while exclaiming "f'ing idiots". By the way MG is no longer on the show. 
I don't mind Brandy but Gibbsy's only redeeming feature is obvious.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6