Talkin sport again.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey just need some clarification listening to talkin sport (hands up, addicted, their callers are decreasing in IQ with every week) but tunks referred to some Newtown player as a bit like Brett Stewart - too slight for first grade and struggled for a couple of years to cement a spot.

I thought Brett came straight in hurt a shoulder but then stuck around slight or not since nineteen.

Let me know people's?

Played 1 match in 2003 round 17 vs Parra
Played 17 in 2004
Played 24 in 2005
Etc etc

Debuted at 18 I think in 2003. Played again from about Round 7 or 8 in 2004 against the Tigers at I think Leichhardt. Cemented his spot almost straight away.

Top End Eagle said:
Hey just need some clarification listening to talkin sport (hands up, addicted, their callers are decreasing in IQ with every week) but tunks referred to some Newtown player as a bit like Brett Stewart - too slight for first grade and struggled for a couple of years to cement a spot.

I thought Brett came straight in hurt a shoulder but then stuck around slight or not since nineteen.

Let me know people's?

Why do you do it to yourself Top End Eagle, why on earth do you want to hear all of those inbred non Manly supporters, just wanting to give it to us all the time, and all telling us that it's South's year.
As bad as Talkin Sport is, it's nowhere near as bad as listening to David Morrow and the Wok calling Manly games, for starters the Wok has dementia, but even in the deep depths of that demented brain of his, he somehow still remembers his pathological hatred of Manly, that's the only thing that keeps him going.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Jamie Lyon ran over Snake in his debut & took his shoulder out. Think was an attempted cover tackle near touch. Parra Stadium. Put him out for rest of the year & a bit more.

I'm sure when he came back in there was a fair bit of hype from those at the club, not that the media had any idea. After 3 or 4 games he got 3 tries in a mesmerising effort vs Sharks at Brookie in 30-28 loss or something. Andrew Walker missed a conversion from sideline at the end. It was a Ch9 Sunday afternoon tv game too. Sterling was raving about what he had just seen. Blinding speed & hole running got Snake over the line.

He never struggled to hold his place & every Manly fan that saw that game knew with this kid in our team we were back baby!!!!!!

I live in alyangula and am a stay home dad again with my eighth month old son (have two daughters five and three) so it just background noise.

But, and this probably confirms me as a bad person, I love the halfwits or half cut callers each afternoon am apart from "too tough" I can tolerate the other hosts. Hughes has been solid with manly over snake and gallop fallout and fans of us in 08, 11, and this year. He is generally very level headed as a commentator.

And I bloody love a good patonga beach hotel ad any time of the day!

Top End Eagle said:
I live in alyangula and am a stay home dad again with my eighth month old son (have two daughters five and three) so it just background noise.

But, and this probably confirms me as a bad person, I love the halfwits or half cut callers each afternoon am apart from "too tough" I can tolerate the other hosts. Hughes has been solid with manly over snake and gallop fallout and fans of us in 08, 11, and this year. He is generally very level headed as a commentator.

And I bloody love a good patonga beach hotel ad any time of the day!
I haven't listened for a while, as they just get the same callers all the time, ''too tough'' is just a smart arse, but it's Gav that I can't take.

God I still remember his debut. We had walker playing fullback and looking like he had as much interest in it as a cat is in having a bath. Then luckily events came into motion and walker gave him a sniff.....

While I am at it, just watched Monday night with matty johns got to the manly game showed Wolfy getting MOM and nothing else from yesterday's game.

Seriously I will take under the radar but that was pathetic coverage of a premiership threat on the way up. They showed bloody Souths at training FFS

If we beat Souths and Melbourne don't be surprised if we are suddenly premiership favourites.

Dan said:
God I still remember his debut. We had walker playing fullback and looking like he had as much interest in it as a cat is in having a bath. Then luckily events came into motion and walker gave him a sniff.....

Walker was the only one, but he shouldn't have taken his white line fever literally.

Top End Eagle said:

So I take it that your wife has to stay at home too just to look after the two girls and the other seven month old sons (just kidding) :p

Top End Eagle said:
While I am at it, just watched Monday night with matty johns got to the manly game showed Wolfy getting MOM and nothing else from yesterday's game.

Seriously I will take under the radar but that was pathetic coverage of a premiership threat on the way up. They showed bloody Souths at training FFS

that was after johns mentioned that no one was talking about Manly - slightly ironic

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6