1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Talk about inflaming the interview

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Berkeley_Eagle, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    I heard Choc on the BsB yesterday morning & it was just a off the cuff remark

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/watmough-rattles-tigers-cage-20100726-10sni.html

2. captainskin

captainskin Active Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    THis is what makes the NRL exciting - apart from the razzle dazzle and the 'Matai hits' on the field.
    I think it's great and adds personality to the game when someone like Choc speaks up and says what everyone is thinking. It breeds passion, fire, and infuriation... and I think the punters are drawn to it.
    Giddiup, I say ;)

3. ads

ads Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 1
    What's with all this 'he shouldn't have slapped him cause he was injured rubbish' - he slapped him after Farrah had rejoined the Tigers team ready to get underway - under the same logic next time Farrah had the ball we shouldn't have tackled him cause he was injured.

What Matai did would have been really really bad as per Farrah's manager's claim if Farrah had still been getting treatment or was heading off the field. But he can't rejoin his team to play on and then cry about a slap on teh back.

Of course Matai shouldn't have slapped him cause it was stupid but that's a different story.

4. MPC75

MPC75 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 9
    Farrah is the biggest wimp in the game if he was rattled from Matia. I can understand if he was rattled from the 2 attempted tackles on T-rex.

5. MadMarcus

MadMarcus Local Lunatic 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,825 / 53
    Thye bloke set up a try 2 mins after the hit.

If he doesn't play next week he should retire.

6. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    Ummmm if he was that rattled by it, why did he go back out in the second half? The club (Wests Tigers) have a duty of care and IF he was as sick as what they are saying he was, he shouldn't have been allowed back on to the paddock

7. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    I heard that interview yesterday BE. Choc was being honest and sticking up for his mate.

The way I see it is if Farah was so badly concussed, the Dr should have puled him from the field immediately if he was so concerned. Not let him stay out there and risk further brain damage. Duty of care..... lol

8. Andrew..

Andrew.. Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Alstonville
    Ratings:
    +1,904 / 27
    From all reports the boys copped a hiding that night at Beacon Hill, they're bound to stick solid after going through something like that.
    I know I would for a mate.