Takeover bid set to rock Manly Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matabele said:
Jatz Crackers said:
robbiea said:
In that case Jethro ,i don't expect to see no more swearing here .Keep busy..

That best not be yet another dig at moderators & crying foul when your own miscalculations get pulled up.
Daniel is sorely tempted to wind things up sometimes.
Whinging
Agitating
Moaning
Fruitloops

REALLY???????????????? .. DAN hope you never do that.. if worse comes to worse just ban them for good (after god knows how many warnings)..

Close this site because of a couple of morons ...
:argue::argue::argue:

WAMF said:
You reap what you sew. I agree that Jethro does a good job (apart from the 1 mistake :) ) but the reason he and other mods are left to tidy up is predominantly because of the terrible example that has been set by Matabele. Everyone can see it. I mean no other moderator carries on in the blatantly disrespectful way that Matabele does so often. It's crazy.

That he is allowed to carry on like he does and not be pulled into line makes it look like he is a protected specie.
Either that or he has the goat photos. I don't really know why it continues but I'm just saying....

Actually i dont want to start anything, but up until Bretts court case DSM was the mata of the site(sorry dave), but after his court case recaps his smites went down & he was the darling of the site for a month or two :D..

But as i recall it use to be DSM with the outlandish posts :p

DSM5 said:
Matas I only do this because I'm bored, the footies over, and you keep calling me Mr Pot. I'll be back at work next week so all will be good. Keep the peace. Truce in place until the new season, or Z gets elected. Cheers.

Can't vouch for WAMF though

I think we're all bored, despite the Board's best efforts to enliven things with their infantile squabbling.

So if URM want to pay 5.5mil to get in why aren't the gunning for quantums shares. Their the company that were 5 mil in the hole last financial year. Don't they owe it to their shareholders to take the money and run.

Theirs something very fishy about quantums share holding I wonder if they are merely keeping the chair warm for someone who is going through some financial dramas atm.

WAMF said:
I will maintain a truce until provoked :)

stick-poke.gif

throw-rock.gif

stickout-tongue.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8