Take out 2 players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blake

Reserve Grader
In the DT today there is an article basically saying Cronulla suck without Gallen and Carney.
It got me thinking, which 2 players from other teams would create the most problems if they werent playing. (To keep it interesting, choose 1 forward and 1 back)
Also, when you think of this in regards to Manly this is where our depth really shows. I don't believe there is any major hole in our line up that can't be plugged up, temporarily at least.

I think Jamie Lyon is the player we cant do without, his awesome defensive reads go largely unnoticed even by most Manly fans. I think we can cover everyone else temporarily.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Smith - Cronk
Scott - Thurston
Hindmarsh - Hayne
Buderus - Gidley
Thaiday - Hodges
Bailey - Prince
Burgess - Inglis
Farrah - Marshall

The rest are pretty much woeful as is, The Dog's seem to have a similar but inferior spread of talent to us.

For Manly it'd have to be Killer/Gift. In fact this was probably the cause of the loss to Parra.

Dogs would struggle to beat Parra without Barba/Kasiano.

Slater Smith
Thaiday Wallace
Thurston Scott
Stewart Lyon
Gallen Carney
Luke Inglis
Ennis Barba
Farrah Marshall
Packer? Johnson
Snowden Gidley
Scott Hornby
Shillington Campese
Anasta Pearce
Bailey Prince
Lewis Coote
Hindmarsh Hayne

Not really sure the warriors have 1 forward they would miss more than the others

The Stewarts.....we have pretty much had our key players missing this season for lengthly periods which must scare opposition teams.
The 2 players to take out - a few of those hockeyroo chicks look the goods & preferably to a quiet bar for drinks & play it by ear from there.....:p

Look at our record early this season when Gift was out with a broken finger and you will have your answer.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2