Take a moment ....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Catch_20_2

Reserve Grader
Yup everyone is disappointed.
Bob Fulton's cement truck is warmed up .... the refs were ordinary.
The good guys didn't win.

But bloody hell we gave it a good shake. We made them work for it .... hard.
We overcame insurmountable odds.
We beat all we could .... but fell one game short.

We didn't buy SBW.
No poaching of Jennings.
We did unearth some great talent this year.

The playing group showed heart, toughness, courage over the season .... they made us all proud to say we're Manly supporters.

Let's be thankful for what we've got .... don't turn on the team .... or one another. Support the team with the same class they displayed through the year.

I'll be wearing my jersey with pride tmrw regardless!! The team have given nothing less than 100% all season and love them for it!!

I can't wait for March to come. I feel Manly will be a stronger side next year. Might be a hard season for us but will definitely give it a shake.

Catch_20_2 said:
Yup everyone is disappointed.
Bob Fulton's cement truck is warmed up .... the refs were ordinary.
The good guys didn't win.

But bloody hell we gave it a good shake. We made them work for it .... hard.
We overcame insurmountable odds.
We beat all we could .... but fell one game short.

We didn't buy SBW.

I hate SBW and all the BS that is attached to this wanker. One minute he is in the nrl then next minute gone from the nrl ....who is he to hold the cards like this ...?

seriously piss off who cares, .. hope he goes back to union ......

psychologically he was the difference for the Rorters ...

2014 is a good opportunity for us. We have the spine to win it, the rorters will be weaker without money bill and Souffs have all the pressure.

Good thread. Look at how strongly we came back from that horrible 2007 grand final loss. The boys will be very hungry to avenge this defeat. No way will the Chooks defend their premiership. They will be the hunted next year & Pearce is still a myth. Hope Daley picks every NSW born Roosters player for SOO lol.

I watched the game with a family and houseful of Roosters. I'm very proud of tonight. We just....didn't.....quite..... have it..........

The boys played their balls off, and really tried hard. It was a seesawing affair that will go down as a great GF...celebrate it! Tonight caps off a top season. To be Grand Finalists is no mean achievement. Sure 1 step higher would be brilliant......not to be.

Killer, Tooves and the boys...you rock! As always you did us proud.

Mals said:
Good thread. Look at how strongly we came back from that horrible 2007 grand final loss. The boys will be very hungry to avenge this defeat. No way will the Chooks defend their premiership. They will be the hunted next year & Pearce is still a myth. Hope Daley picks every NSW born Roosters player for SOO lol.

I agree 100%. Chooks had the dream run this year and next year will be a completely different situation for them.

I would be very suprised to see them go back to back

Cannot wait for the opportunity to seek redemption when we play them next year.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6