Tahu out of Origin 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
can we not speculate on what was said please?

No-one was there so all of this is rumuour and inuendo. Please read your post and decided whether you should alter or remove them or I will have to do it and you don't want more work for me do you?

Just reading this mornings Sydney Daily Telegraph where it states on page 3 that he (Johns) described Queensland player Greg Inglis as a "black c..."  seems clear cut to me Dan.  Either speculative description of the c word is unacceptable.  Doubt whether Johns would be suing you.  

It's not me I am worried about, everything I post is my opinion :)

Dan link said:

No-one was there so all of this is rumuour and inuendo. Please read your post and decided whether you should alter or remove them or I will have to do it and you don't want more work for me do you?

Jeez - that's why I started posting here cos the other place started that crap.

???

Some hot topics deserve to be treated with care, this is one of those topics that has massive potential to turn into a bun fight on this site.

On my way to the bakery now, I want to be stocked up

Jerry1 link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=183578.msg266623#msg266623 date=1276578841]

Jeez - that's why I started posting here cos the other place started that crap.

???
[/quote]

Dan gets his period every now and again Jerry, it'll pass.

I am in a particularly bad mood after this weekend too!

man i wish johns was playing tonight  for nsw  ..it would be the  highlight  of the night.. it would make it worth it  if we lose ..

nah mate nothing at the moment, still trying to sell. Market is pretty dead up here.

In good news though one of the neighbours that makes all the noise, decided to have a roof party last friday and fell off leaving her with massive bruising and damage to her back.

One of the guys from the same house was arrested and spent the night in lockup

The other feral renters may be booted, leaving us with the thief next door

Dan link said:
nah mate nothing at the moment, still trying to sell. Market is pretty dead up here.

In good news though one of the neighbours that makes all the noise, decided to have a roof party last friday and fell off leaving her with massive bruising and damage to her back.

My noisy neighbour from across the road that I was telling you about a while ago finally sold their house and moved out a couple of weeks ago.  The street is a lot quieter now :)

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=183578.msg266997#msg266997 date=1276737518]

My noisy neighbour from across the road that I was telling you about a while ago finally sold their house and moved out a couple of weeks ago.  The street is a lot quieter now :)
[/quote]

You lucky bastard.!!

From what I understand the one who makes the majority of the noise and got arrested is on pretty bad terms with the owner who also lives there (the guy just boards) and apparently is on very very shaky ground.

It is now to the point that as soon as they start music someone in the street calls the cops.

Dan link said:
[quote author=Jethro link=topic=183578.msg267007#msg267007 date=1276738843]

[quote author=Dan link=topic=183578.msg266997#msg266997 date=1276737518]

[/quote]

You lucky bastard.!!

From what I understand the one who makes the majority of the noise and got arrested is on pretty bad terms with the owner who also lives there (the guy just boards) and apparently is on very very shaky ground.

It is now to the point that as soon as they start music someone in the street calls the cops.
[/quote]

That sounds like the ferals in the housing commission house that is  next door to my sister's place.  They get that many visits from the cops through noise complaints that it is not funny.  My brother in law calls the cops on them all of the time and has even started to call them if they make a bit of noise around five past seven at night.  They are finally starting to learn though as they are starting to be a lot quieter.

They arent over here in Pialba/Urraween are they?

Must be a Queensland thing :) I was staying with my BIL on the GC and the ferals next door were going to hold a massive party. There are two young girls who live there and their nan has just died and they are worth a fortune now (in their 'friends' eyes for sure) so the boys are flocking like bees to honey. They are all posturing to see if they can get a dole-bludger's dream payday. We were watching as the street filled up with rust buckets and the goonies of cheap wine arrived. 1 hour in and the birthday girl stormed off claiming this week's bf wasn't paying her enough attention. I am sure I heard a pack of hungry dogs baying in the background. Then the fights broke out on the front lawn and then everyone realised it wasn't going to be a happy night and headed for the nearest pub. Bloody funny.

Dan link said:
They arent over here in Pialba/Urraween are they?

No, just about a km further up towards the point of Point Vernon than me

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6