Tagatese and Ryan James

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tagatese is gutless.. he hit players 7 times without the ball!

tag1s.jpg
DCE

tag2w.jpg
DCE

tag4kz.jpg
Foran

tag5.jpg
Foran

tag7.jpg
Foran

tag8k.jpg
Wolfman

tag9.jpg
Foran

If Foran had of thrown the short ball to TRex in the 3rd last pic.. he would have been through a gaping hole and got a 4 pointer!

Mate in all of those shots (except the wolfman one) the ball has only just been passed or kicked. That's no where near late enough for a penalty. What's your point?

Fonz said:
Mate in all of those shots (except the wolfman one) the ball has only just been passed or kicked. That's no where near late enough for a penalty. What's your point?

Show me a pic of him hitting a man his own size like that and you wont be a moron and he wont be a coward,without that both are true

The Eagle said:
Fonz said:

Show me a pic of him hitting a man his own size like that and you wont be a moron and he wont be a coward,without that both are true
Lets get over this!! He was obviously on a mission to put our key playmaker off & carried out some orders - if Watmough done this to Thurston i'd be celebrating & he has done before. Make no mistake - if Foz was 1 foot taller & 30kg heavier he would have still attempted the same thing - not gutless - part of Rugby league -yesterday , today & tomorrow.

Dont bother MK Eagle, you are 100% right he was just doign the job he was told to, but you are banging your head against awall trying to get that across :)

Well done Shane - you have managed to take your posts to another level

Choc hits whoever he wants,he doesnt limit it to men half his size,dont even try to compare that,Matai is half the size of most other blokes on the field and he hits anyone

The Eagle said:
Fonz said:

That argument is about as good as the one people put up that Menzies wasn't a great 2nd rower because he ran wide

or the 2011 version Kiwi, Dave Taylor is soft as he runs the edges and not through the middle :O

like Phar lap was soft because he didnt pull a plough in a paddock :)

Kiwi Eagle said:
The Eagle said:
Fonz said:

That argument is about as good as the one people put up that Menzies wasn't a great 2nd rower because he ran wide

Menzies was successful,he scored many tries as an outside running back rower,he was like a 2nd centre,he was either inside the winger or outside the centre

Tagatese,well lets say our boy kept picking himself up,dusting himself off and going again and again

Your basis for comparison is a very poor one,one was successful,the other was a monumental failure,he didnt knock him out of the match and the titans did not win,Menzies won many many games at a 2nd centre

Dave Taylor isnt even a basis for comparison,he is a monster and Menzies was merely a man with a headgear no bigger than most centres and more loyalty than sense,which ended up rather well for his NRL exit if you dont mind me saying so :D

codewana said:
Cletus said:
I'd love to see James playing for us, surely we've got some money for a prop when Kite goes?

In two years?

O didn't realise kite was contracted for that long but why not? He would be asking for a fair bit of money but he looks like a great prospect.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4