1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tagataese to Sharks

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Rusty, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
  2. Ralphie

Ralphie Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Bredbo
    Ratings:
    +2,093 / 231
    Wow, another 2 high quality acquisitions LOL. Wooden spoon again ad 2 more careers destroyed, will these players ever learn?

3. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Tagatese and Smith in the second row anchored by Gallen. Quite the mad backrow.

4. Ralphie

Ralphie Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Bredbo
    Ratings:
    +2,093 / 231
    Tagatese has the occasional big hit in him, but he can't defend for his life in general.

5. Brookvale

Brookvale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 1
    Idris smashed Sam T at the Double header. Great hit!

6. Rambo1987

Rambo1987 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 2
    They are going for anyone on the market and not go for specific postion. The Sharks are a joke and should be thrown out of the comp......

7. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,841 / 103
    Another player switching teams mid-season. I dislike this aspect of NRL. Again the AFL makes the NRL look novices in administration.

8. ayjay007

ayjay007 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    organising a meat raffle in a pub full of drunks would make the nrl look like novices.I was gonna use the federal govt as a comparison,but they actually make the nrl look good!!

9. MK Eagle

MK Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +247 / 0
    This is fact- they already have a decent pack but need a hooker (De Goiss might be back there) - way better than what they have now. Need a decent half & buy 2nd rate fowards & pay overs on reject backs. Apart from Gardner nothing out wide at all.....

10. Biscuits

Biscuits Active Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    the only big hits he makes are on ball players after getting rid of the ball. perhaps he should consier hitting the receiver and stopping the play

11. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0
    I have no problems with teams releasing, trading or signing new players mid-season, adds a bit of unpredictability to the league.

Tagatese is a god awful player though, can't play to save his life. Too slow for the centers, not strong or tough enough for the back row & not skillful enough to play either position. He'll be out of the league in a couple of years (surprised he's lasted this long TBH).

12. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    Agree,only puts hits on those half his size,hope he trys it again

13. Brookie

Brookie Well-Known Member

Swinger Hill
    Ratings:
    +216 / 4
    just want the sharks need, more 2nd rowers!

14. Jonesyv2

Jonesyv2 Active Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    Would of thought he would of gone to either the Tigers or the Panthers because he is a giant Cat.

15. lsz

lsz Well-Known Member Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +3,648 / 66
    I heard an interview with their coach the other day saying that they were in $ difficulty for the next year at least - therefore why they sign players like robson

16. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,116 / 287
    I'm pretty sure Tagatese will play prop for them next season. It's weird, they have a decent nucleus of a team, they are just terrible.

01. Nathan Gardner
    02. Dean Collis
    03. Colin Best
    04. Ben Pommeroy
    05. John Williams
    06. Albert Kelly
    07. Wade Graham
    08. Sam Tagatese
    09. Paul Aiton
    10. Johnny Mannah
    11. Anthony Topou
    12. Jeremy Smith
    13. Paul Gallen

14. John Morris
    15. Josh Cordoba
    16.????
    17.????

But they will have Jeff Robson, Tim Smith & Scott Porter to juggle to see who will grab the halves spot.

They should have kept Cuthbo - LoL

17. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

NSW
    Ratings:
    +1,319 / 47
    Yeah they definately need some outside backs. They are sort of the new souths aren't they. On the other hand, anyone bagging a player for going there is an idiot. As a player, you have to go where the vacancies and the paycheck are. Sometimes it may not be the best club in the league but at least it's still first grade. Good luck Sam. You probably still get paid more than the whinging w**kers on here!

18. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    generally right Fonz, there would be a lot of guys post on here that earn more than the league minimum of 55k.

but yeah they (players) are in a business, and if they can get paid more elsewhere good on them.

19. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0
    If Tagatese plays prop I may die of laughter. Imagine him trying to stop Rose, Choc or Kingdog up in the guts.

Apparently Tupou is getting released as well. I'd love for us to pick him up for the right price (which is unlikely), he had all the makings of a fantastic player before the Sharks ruined him.

I think that the Sharkies can actually do alright if they can keep their 1, 6, 7 & 9 on the field as we saw early this year. It's going to be a lot harder for them without Snowden & Douglas though.

Does anyone know anymore about the DeGois to the Sharks rumor that was going around a while back? I had heard that it was all but done but I was talking to some Newwy supporters recently who seemed to think that DeGois was theirs.

20. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    degois agreed but didnt sign, Then Bennett joined them so nobody knows what the go is with de gois.

• Like Like x 1