• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Those 2 bombs no one would have caught ever! His runs and try scoring is too much to let go. Those 2 bombs were also toms not his.

Tafua let in the first try tonight by not marking his direct opposite...the rest have not been his fault.

As predicted, our forwards hold the Storm, our backs gift them tries.
All tries in the first half came from our soft left side defence - Willarmy, Tafua and Tom Turbo, who has defensive weakness.

The Melb fowards are playing the ball twice as quick as us...we are not holding them through the fowards at all.

Those 2 bombs no one would have caught ever! His runs and try scoring is too much to let go. Those 2 bombs were also toms not his.

Maybe they were Tom's and maybe no one could have caught them but it would have been nice for them to actually TRY!

What has really pissed me off is Willaime! I thought he becoming better but him rushing up every single play is letting Munster set up tries all day

our backs have been the weakness all Year.
the forwards are matchining it with all teams.
u can see that in J.Turbo 'sanger at the end of the last try by VIANVUALAAARRKA whatever his name is. he should play lotto with the luck he is having 2nite. .

storm find vinivaulu, and turn korobete into a monster,
Parra find radradra,
Roosters unearth latrell Mitchell,
Raiders have edrick and rapana,
Sharks have feki and Holmes
Panthers have watene-zel and mansour and the list goes on..
We take other clubs rejects who are not up to any of these players names standards.
TAfua, had a touch of class years ago but now he is way too slow and cannot read the play.

Both Jorge and TT should not be playing. They're busted and need operations, shame on the coach for playing them when the season is over.
Congratulations your observation is more credible than the doctors who physically assessed both and assured the coach there would be no lasting damage if they continued to play. Here's a thought maybe even with their injuries we have no one left to replace them that could do a better job?

Both Jorge and TT should not be playing. They're busted and need operations, shame on the coach for playing them when the season is over.

The only rational response here. Taufua is on anti-biotics for an infection on his last surgery and we are that stretched for players we have no options available. The bloke is busted and is putting his hand up to help the team out when we are struggling.

Congratulations your observation is more credible than the doctors who physically assessed both and assured the coach there would be no lasting damage if they continued to play. Here's a thought maybe even with their injuries we have no one left to replace them that could do a better job?

I'm sure a lot of these guys want to be out there for Killer next week as well, I know they're copping plenty but they're putting in for each other and the club.

his times up.[/QUOTE
Mate he's playing one of the hardest, high impact sports on earth with an infection in his collarbone. So in effect he is playing with one arm and still makes 150 plus metres a game. He is a fuken warrior. Let's see him go when he's not playing busted, exemplifies the Manly spirit. He's so rooted he couldn't even lift his arm to celebrate after scoring a try. I sometimes wonder what people watch.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6