Tafua to the centres in 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That backline is great by the way it would match anyone's backline as long as all the combos click, it is also a quick backline. Green and DCE will be a great combo IMO. Green organising all the plays allowing DCE to do the magic. We fix all our problems next year get some decent forwards we could be a top 6 side. Who do we sign for the wing though? Mead is too old now and I personally think we can do a lot better and save money and play wright there, young joesph Manu would be terrific for the wing. Also what about Ryan matterson for the centres? Out of favour at roosters next year.

Who said Matto is out of favour at the Roosters??

It's funny how all the wingers get blamed, but the centres inside them, get off scott free. Lyon & Matai are two of the poorest centres defensively. One rushes out of the line, both are shirt grabbers! There's are reason Jorge, Wolfman, Hiku ect get blamed. Wing is an extremely difficult position to play in defence. High pressure situations, & if your teammates let you down, your high & dry, with no hope in hell. Your stranded, made to look like a fool & then made the scapegoat. Defence is a collective effort though.

You can shop Jorge around too. As @skull61 pointed out he'll probably go to Bellamys finishing school for out of favour footballers and become a world beater. But he's no good to us if we haven't got the coaching credentials to get him to realise his potential.

You can shop Jorge around too. As @skull61 pointed out he'll probably go to Bellamys finishing school for out of favour footballers and become a world beater. But he's no good to us if we haven't got the coaching credentials to get him to realise his potential.

I somewhat like the idea of Jorge into the centres. I just don't know if he has the catch and pass ability to set up his outside man. How will his ball playing and decision making go in th centres?
Ball running and line running would be fantastic.

It's funny how all the wingers get blamed, but the centres inside them, get off scott free. Lyon & Matai are two of the poorest centres defensively. One rushes out of the line, both are shirt grabbers! There's are reason Jorge, Wolfman, Hiku ect get blamed. Wing is an extremely difficult position to play in defence. High pressure situations, & if your teammates let you down, your high & dry, with no hope in hell. Your stranded, made to look like a fool & then made the scapegoat. Defence is a collective effort though.
I agree to some extent with your opinion of Lyon and Matais defence , I have never had full confidence in their one on one defence but I kept a close eye on the wolf a couple of years back and his reading of the opposition was beyond comical. He would come screaming out of the line way too early and quick way before the ball was passed and end up by himself in no mans land. I think attitude in defence was our great asset and plenty of mates to cover mistakes in our golden run

@manlyfan76 are you goin for a Trenty yeah/nah.....or you just changed your mind? lol:D

Lyon & Matai are two of the poorest centres defensively

Not sure if serious or not ?? If you mean this year so far then possibly willing to concede they haven't been up to their normal standard. But over their careers the complete opposite is true. Centre is the hardest position on the field to defend, that's where the bulk of attacking plays are targeted. You don't spend 10 years at the top of the comp, win two premierships and play regular finals football with leaky centres. The reason we dominated for so long is because these two were so solid in defence.

This Hardaker that people want to sign is it the same Hardaker that has never played a game of NRL in his career ?

Regarding Jorge's celebrated inability to jump like Woody Harrelson, has anyone considered whether Blue Circle Cement has a boot sponsorship with our winger?

I dub thee, Concrete Boots!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4