Tafua and Horo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
What a good return by Tafua. Hopefully he's over the high ball jitters, because his yards wre invaluable.

Horo - I've been highly critical of him for 18 months, but if he keeps on playing the way he has been for the last two weeks we'd all have to say he's turned the corner.

I think jorge will be alot like vatuvei.

Really powerful ball runner, solid in defence, but scares you under a high ball.

What a good return by Tafua. Hopefully he's over the high ball jitters, because his yards wre invaluable.

Horo - I've been highly critical of him for 18 months, but if he keeps on playing the way he has been for the last two weeks we'd all have to say he's turned the corner.

Horo is playing for a contract, I suspect that is enough motivation until the ink is dry. We will see after that.

I've been a harsh critic of horo. Tonight he may have looked good, but he did a lot of the hard yards too, the Watmough stuff. Excellent game

Last edited:
Horo has really stepped up in his line speed.
Jorge needs to come in and take the work off the forwards more - he is bigger than most of them

But a great effort against all the odds :clap:

It's about time Horo stepped up.
We need him, Mason, Mateo, Burgess & JSL putting in really solid mistake-free efforts each & every time they run out in the Maroon & White jersey. If those boys all play well, across the park, in defense & offense, the rest will fall into place.
Go Manly.

Hi go forward is priceless, he needs to work on the bombs as does Wolfy but tonight their experience really helped the team and they both now how to finish.

I've got yo put my hand up as one that never wanted Horo in 1st grade again.
But I'll gladly eat some humble pie today because he was one of best.
Well played Mr Horo.:clap:

Horo looked like the Horo of 2013 tonight. At lot of the success of the fringe forwards is in the hands of the pivot putting them into slots, so maybe Foran needs a little big up for tonight as well. But Horo ran good lines and really bent the line and pushed through quite often. Good to see him back to some form.

Great to see Horhay back as well, they kept that under wraps. He's got to better for the run in a couple of weeks time. We should hopefully have Killer and Mateo back by then too.

No it's obvious he still has issues. He was pretty good tonight though and I am one of his harshest critics on this site. You just can't let it bounce like that though.

At least he caught the first bomb. Then fell to the ground in a **** heap, but at least he caught it.

I thought Taufua was outstanding tonight. You certainly wouldn't have thought it was his first game in 8 months. He actually played better than any of his matches last season where he seemed off the pace.

Are you kidding? The defence was all over him on that occasion, he did very well in that 1st bomb.

Ermmm no, he was unchallenged (with storm bearing down) and took it, then fell str8 to the ground and got hit. Watch it again.

I didn't say he was ****, in fact I loved having him there. Perhaps you thought I was talking ill of the wolf, when really I was just happy he caught it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6