Tactics versus the Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah, how sweet it is.

Tactically, we also out-smarted the mutts by turning the ball back inside, close to the ruck, instead of sweeping wide.

The mutts began to slide, and we snuck back inside several times. Is how JSL scored.

Very clever Tooves!

bob dylan said:
Be lucky to restrict them to 40 points with our "pop gun" pack up against the best pack in the nrl.

If only Gift was playing! He thrives on these sorts of games, and up against monster packs.

Well, that went well now, didn't it.

What did Foz and DCE do for 60 mins?

I wonder if Hasler, as he drove quickly away from Brookvale, had a growing sense of doubt and cold regret...contemplating another week as losers in the Kennel (surrounded by the likes of Ennis, Reynolds and Kasiano, to name a few)...?

Go home and count your cash Des...And try to devise yet another game plan that can challenge us, the next time we come calling!

Just reading "The Kennel" and are they going to town over there. Just a few points I picked out (had nothing better to do):

* Origin is their enemy, as is Laurie Daley. Their halves were great but then they get picked for NSW and now have no kicking game or creativity (maybe they should be blaming ****zel Piss? Without his night out Hodkinson and Reynolds wouldn't have even played Origin).
* Kasiano should never have been put on report
* Snake was miles offside for both of his tries (5m in front of Foz for his second lol) and didn't even get the ball down for his first. But most are conceding that regardless, Perrett got schooled
* Manly were playing offside all night but as usual the refs were blind

There are even one or two conspiracy theorists there who think that the ground staff at Brookvale gave the pitch an extra water before the game just to slow down their forwards. After all how can Brookvale look like that after a 'small' amount of rain while Parramatta Stadium looked perfect (the rain was torrential according to Rabs sources).

A lot of wrist slashing going on over there and fears that without their Origin or injured players that Inu will still be selected and Parramatta will towel them up next week.

I had a quick look at their game thread, well the last 10 pages anyway......hilarious, they are worse than us after a loss!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
I had a quick look at their game thread, well the last 10 pages anyway......hilarious, they are worse than us after a loss!!

sheesh, they must be bad because as we all know.......

The reading on here isn't all sunshine and bourbon when we lose either!

TokyoEagle said:
bob dylan said:
Be lucky to restrict them to 40 points with our "pop gun" pack up against the best pack in the nrl.

If only Gift was playing! He thrives on these sorts of games, and up against monster packs.

Well, that went well now, didn't it.

What did Foz and DCE do for 60 mins?

Ah, a hindsight heavyweight!

Did you debate him at the time, or did you just wait?

RiverEagle said:
I wonder if Hasler, as he drove quickly away from Brookvale, had a growing sense of doubt and cold regret...contemplating another week as losers in the Kennel (surrounded by the likes of Ennis, Reynolds and Kasiano, to name a few)...?

Go home and count your cash Des...And try to devise yet another game plan that can challenge us, the next time we come calling!

He would have said "see you Tuesday" and zipped up the rd to collaroy, while the bruised and muddied players faced a lonely and thankless trek to the far south west badlands.

RiverEagle said:
Yeah, how sweet it is.

Tactically, we also out-smarted the mutts by turning the ball back inside, close to the ruck, instead of sweeping wide.

The mutts began to slide, and we snuck back inside several times. Is how JSL scored.

Very clever Tooves!

Absolutely great tactics. Kicking the ball early tackles. Good ball control no pushed passes. Ryan where are you?

I live in between Parra and Brookie and there was no rain from about 10am yesterday, yet on the BOM it was heavy rain from Kurnell North but limited to coastal areas. My guess is that there would have been 20 - 30mm less.

Terry Hills had 21.2mm from 9am to 6pm yesterday, Olympic park had 0mm

There is your answer

globaleagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

I wouldn't waste a minute, or give em the kinetic energy, by going into the Kennel!

No excuse needed, - win, lose or draw - for sunshine and bourbon though!

RiverEagle said:
globaleagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

I wouldn't waste a minute, or give em the kinetic energy, by going into the Kennel!

No excuse needed, - win, lose or draw - for sunshine and bourbon though!

I have followed your advice and now gentleman jack rests in my vicinity!

Av8r said:
Ballin made a heap of metres with his dummy half runs last night. The Bulldogs ruck defence seemed pretty flimsy.

Agreed. They were too tired and too busy trying to slow the play the ball down. Big game from MB.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2