TAB odds now !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's amazing what one little loss can do!

I had $20 on the Warriors at 8/1. That sort of odds against the Storm won't be seen again.

The Storm are facing a less than comfortable few weeks. Good. I hate them and their wrestling ways.

Not to mention they are a franchise team, created by a media company. Nothing redeems them really.

I don't get - why are Brisbane so short?

I rate them on par with the foosters...I can't see them touching Melbourne despite the fact I'd love to see them knock Melbourne out ;)

As someone said on the other thread, it will likely be humid up in Brissy. And looking at Broncos on friday night, I give them a better than even chance of knocking off the storm (+ big revenge motivation after the humiliation they copped last year at the hands of the storm in wk 1 of the finals 07).

Here's hoping for an early heatwave....

eagle_predator link said:
B_e do you know what our odds were before these were released ?
I know the Storm had come in to as short a quote as (about) $1.75 before the weekend.

Still a way to go but I got one free bet of $20 on Manly @ $8.50 with Sportsbet thanks to becoming a screaming eagle member. Could be one of my best joining decisions.

Sharks flying under the radar again.

I wish I had gotten on them for the finals a few weeks back when they were still in the teens

ConcernedSupporter link said:
I am going on the record now as saying Manly vs Cronulla Grand Final.

Yeah it looks that way. Someone else told me they had a 2 dreams in 1 night it was a Manly v Sharks final

ConcernedSupporter link said:
I am going on the record now as saying Manly vs Cronulla Grand Final.

I hope so, i put $20 on this 2 weeks ago, was paying $26 so i looking at a $520 collect

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6