• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mr seagles

Reserve Grader
how hopeless is this bloke he has had every chance to make a big impact but just looks half interested should have caught that ball for a try.should never kick out on the full,and droped a sitter to a try....put him in the fowards or f*ck him off to queensland..f**king fustrating man..

Agree. Just the other day I was talking about how he has improved, but his heart just isn't there. It doesn't even look like he runs when the ball is in the air, just hopes he gets there in time. Play him in the forwards or not at all.

or the 10 before that :)

get a grip guys, a winger did not cost us that game.

He has flaws, but he has improved a hell of a lot.

Improved where....kick offs....tackling...running hard....catching the high ball........none of teh baove

T Pussy cat he has turned out to be....most overrated in the comp...with the most potential but just wont show it

these last 2 yrs we have got the worst recruits in our history  fuk sake ...trex  , seu seu ,bailey & gaulovo thank fuk that useless half back is leaving also although lastnight he  wasnt bad  but he wasnt that good either..

Frogz link said:
Improved where....kick offs....tackling...running hard....catching the high ball........none of teh baove

T Pussy cat he has turned out to be....most overrated in the comp...with the most potential but just wont show it

Noone can say williams hasnt scored more tries as a winger than when he was a centre. He might be still disappointing in many aspects but his performances have been better, particularly breaking through tackles.

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=Frogz link=topic=184431.msg281069#msg281069 date=1280797169]

Noone can say williams hasnt scored more tries as a winger than when he was a centre. He might be still disappointing in many aspects but his performances have been better, particularly breaking through tackles.
[/quote]  if he could keep up with the play he would have had a lot more too.. he has bombed as many as he has scored..

he has his weakness but so do all wingers. He is just a bit too casual for mine, but I have the feeling once wolfman is back he will get his spot back and T-Rex may move into another position

Another ill  informed posting from jjai.  T-Rex scores tries mate.  He had a bad night last night, but really, he is improving.  All the players had a bad night, so we shouldn't just focus on him.    

Why do people blame all losses on T-Rex? Where are the Hodko baggers? And Perry, Kite and "How fat is Rose" baggers?

He has improved, evidenced by a number of runs he has been making lately where he bumps off 1 tackler and 2 others have to tackle him. Apart from that 1 kick-off, the rest were spot on and the short kick-offs were all won by us. He will move to second row when we get full complement of our backs.

If anyone was disinterested it was our Choc who hardly touched the ball and was missing. Maybe it was too cold for him.

The first try they scored  said it all.He can break as many tackles as he likes and score a few tries but he simply wont be there in a crunch.There is no way a slater/minichello or patton would have allowed a try as easy as that.

It is also absolutely crazy to point the finger solely at him as he has plenty of blokes in our team like him at the moment but to win a comp you need hungry desperate players and anyone who says he is iether is kidding himself.

There are 2 types of polynesian/indiginous players - the petero civenoceva/preston cambell type and the frank pritchard/tony williams type.

Many of the young polly players i meet in junior football are lovely polite guys but lack mongrel.It is part of their culture to be laid back and it is a great lifetime trait except for rugby league football-their are many who will make it but many more will fail and it is not because they have dont have the talent-it is simply because it is not in their nature.tony is one of those.

yazman78 link said:
Why do people blame all losses on T-Rex? Where are the Hodko baggers? And Perry, Kite and \"How fat is Rose\" baggers?

He has improved, evidenced by a number of runs he has been making lately where he bumps off 1 tackler and 2 others have to tackle him. Apart from that 1 kick-off, the rest were spot on and the short kick-offs were all won by us. He will move to second row when we get full complement of our backs.

If anyone was disinterested it was our Choc who hardly touched the ball and was missing. Maybe it was too cold for him.
Hodko was one of our best last night, so the usual ill informed unwashed have gone into hiding

Best of a poor bunch Dan?  Manly's best were the supporters putting up with the dross from the sideline. 

I think t-rex has improved alot but last nite was a shocker and you could see he was frustrated.

I agree dan Hodko was one of our best last night.

Ive notice how Foran is a bit of a protected spieces on here.
There kid is going to be a superstar but he is still very green and makes some basic errors at times. Some of his kicks were the type of kicks ox used to get smashed on here for.

Funny how certain posters have their whipping boys.

Hodkinson did a couple of good things last night but his and Foran's kicking games were terrible. Mullen's second half kicking game into the gale was better than anything we did all night.

I am amazed that king is not getting the usual whipping here today as I thoght that he looked slow and sluggish.  Guess everyone now just expects that from him every game.

I too am frustrated by T-Rex and would like to see him moved to the forwards - but to what position? We never change our second rowers, and Rodney plays most of each game. Unless Des is prepared to replace our backrow then we won;t see if T-Rex can play in the forwards.
One thing I did like seeing was the T-Rex short kick-offs, from which we ended up receiving the ball. It's about time league teams changed up their kick-offs. (No, I haven;t forgotten the T-Rex kick off which went out on the full).
They should watch the All-Black's kick off and try to emulate them as they recover the ball 75% of the time.

Fro link said:
or the 10 before that :)

get a grip guys, a winger did not cost us that game.

He has flaws, but he has improved a hell of a lot.

So many tries are scored on the flanks in the modern game, therefore wingers can lose games.

I said a month ago he has no heart, he is a drain on our cap. Hook him.

Darren was very much right this pre-season in that our big boys are becoming too slow, too predictable, too lazy & too inneficient - they also give away far too many penalties...but I put that down to poor fitness...

Tasi and Hargraves would have been ideal damn it !!

The thing that makes me laugh the most about the whole situation is that I read topics where people are so passionate about giving youth a chance, which is fair enough. However some are also the 1st people to slam the hell out of the new young blokes eg, Williams, Hodkinson, Neumann, Suniula from the past couple of years

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6