T-Rex to Manly for the rest of the year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I heard that we are also signing Hurrell and Dave taylor as well just to make Mr Plod look good

Fulton will probably sign Solomon haumono and Mark carroll next

A good bloke Tony may be, but I'm fairly sure he's not paid because he's a good bloke.

Unfortunately, Tony adds nothing. He does nothing.

And we're talking about cutting Brett or Skivvy ? What a frickin' joke.

Mabye T-Rex is like what Boyd is to Bennett, and perhaps des has asked bozo to take him acrross in anticipation on Des's return :cool:

Glad for it. Welcome addition. With our full squad soon available, added depth is always great.

He's a good guy, and at times, a very strong player.

I would like to see him in the front row though.

If any players heart is in for wanting to be at our great club, he's welcome in my mind.

Glad for it. Welcome addition. With our full squad soon available, added depth is always great.

He's a good guy, and at times, a very strong player.

I would like to see him in the front row though.

If any players heart is in for wanting to be at our great club, he's welcome in my mind.
Who would you drop for him?

Oh c'mon people, have a heart. Our NSW Cup side needs all the help it can get.

Seriously though, T-Rex has done NOTHING since he hurt his back playing Origin, he's been a complete non-event. And if anyone thinks he actually offers anything anymore.....

Yes he is a Manly premiership player and we won't forget that. But in the 3 1/2 years since he joined the Dogs, his game has gone to the dogs.

If he does come back it may not all go to ****.

Has stated previously he never wanted to leave and is playing for a contract next year or sunny Salford it is. Wanting a bigger slice of the pie next year plus the smell of nostalgia might do the trick...for the rest of the season! Pity the fool who signs the lazy lard for 2017.

Hard to knock back any player when someone else is paying. Its a bit like beer. I would have thought another outside back would be a better option if we have cap space this year.

Hard to see what the dogs get out of this releasing him this late in the contract. Manly have too many forwards already.

Makes you wonder if he is on his way back for longer than this year. Things dont add up in this.

Rex is am impact player and can be very handy in a squad as long as his pay packet reflects his standing

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4