T-Rex to Manly for the rest of the year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't mind this he won't be expensive at all and his contract will be getting paid by dogs. I thought he was much improved in round1 maybe we can find his form

Well I might be the only person happy with this.

He has to play well to get a contract for next year.

I think it's a good move.

He never wanted to leave & i'm sure he would feel like he's coming home.

Now RUN F*^K YA!:mad: @;)
Im with ya mate , if we can somehow put a bigger heart in his chest he could be good .

I don't mind this he won't be expensive at all and his contract will be getting paid by dogs. I thought he was much improved in round1 maybe we can find his form
Unfortunately it has been about 5 years since he was last in it.

But yes there can't be too much harm if most of it is being paid by the Bulldogs.

Seriously.is this confirmed? Hard to believe. I am going to bed with a heavy heart.
Not confirmed, but it was the lead NRL story on 7 Sports (not Massoud)

He needs a heart to be any good:h:
Just plods along most games between dropped balls :cool: 100k for year, Dogs paying rest

I'm happy to welcome him back, and best of luck trex. Helped us to a premiership, let's recapture some form.

Des runs a very structured team which doesn't really suit tony. Maybe we will have some luck here.

Well I might be the only person happy with this.

He has to play well to get a contract for next year.

I think it's a good move.

He never wanted to leave & i'm sure he would feel like he's coming home.

Now RUN F*^K YA!:mad: @;)
He has to play well to get a contract next year...Well that hasnt worked at the Doggies, why us.

He hasn't played a decent game in 3 years in a highly rated pack under a coach with a winning pedigree and now he is going to be a gun in a pack that at best holds its own under a coach everyone on here wants to lynch ....cant wait...I have always been of the opinion that we are in a rebuild stage and expected to struggle this year but this just smacks of desperation given we need to up our aggression and tempo early in games.This guy provides nothing we need.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6