T-Rex should be tested as starting prop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
IMO Joe is the obvious candidate to step up to fill Kings shoes. Thats what I would do anyway, I'd then bring in Buhrer to start and leave T-Rex on the bench. I'd give Buhrers bench spot to Mauro or Robinson.

I don't think Tony is a natural prop or any kind of prop but he might fill in for a bit, like Brett does at lock. I have always believed that Crusher, when he signed him, thought he might be a 'Mini Me'. There are quite a few on this site that remember Crusher as a second rower at full pace for Manly. He was very damaging and created space for others, he was a favourite player of mine and hit the line with gusto.
Tony has all the trappings to be similar, if not better than Crusher, but he is still young and learning just how strong he is. There's no doubt he's strong but maybe gulity sometimes of being a bit overawed by who is playing against and unsure of himself. I'm sure Daly and Kieran have opened his eyes this year at what can be achieved at his age (he's only 22). I'm glad Des is confident he'll stay at Manly and let's hope he does. When he was younger and in Toyota Cup, he was an amazingly dangerous winger or centre but first grade is a totally different thing and he was made to look ordinary on occasions in defence but, was still our top try scorer last year. As a second rower he will blossom, just like Des and Crusher thought he would and it's why they signed him. I'll not be surprised if next year (or maybe the year after) he plays Origin, if he continues the way he has in the last few weeks (which unfortunately will give us another salary cap issue!).

Cambo said:
Rose needs to start I feel he's played his best this year starting. Rex off the bench with nood will give us plenty of back up

Now you are confusing me. When you say 'Rex' are you referring to the fisherman again, or something else?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4