1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T-REX rep games

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by manlyfan76, Oct 12, 2011.

1. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,347 / 111
    Im hoping that T-Rex gets into a fight in one of the tests, I think that if he got really fired up he could go to new levels performance wise. And seriously who wouldn't want to see him take a swing at someone (is Blair playing in the test). I believe that he has much more ability then we have seen even though he has been sensational lately.
    GO REX!

2. Bayllistic

Bayllistic Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I bumped into him last thursday and after seeing him up close id be surprised if any of the kiwis would square up against him he's huuuuuugggeeee!!!!!

3. Jono

Jono Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 5
    He's huge but he's very friendly. Probably one of, if not the, nicest guys on our roster at the moment. Extremely humble.

4. Bayllistic

Bayllistic Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Yeah I agree he is very approachable, and was friendly when i spoke to him, its a shame there aren't more players around like him, but as i say i wouldn't want to trade blows with him...

5. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    I hope Foran doesn't run at him !!

6. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,347 / 111
    I agree that nobody will take a swing at him ( where was Hodges when Trex got penalised for a swining arm) but an angry T-rex is a scary thought.