T-Rex.. More trouble than he's worth.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Liueli of Brookvale

Reserve Grader
I gave the bloke most of last year to come good (because of injury) and foolishly, a few games at the start of this year. NOW.. No more!

T-Rex is the worst thing to happen to our team, in recent history. T-Rex is NOT a 1st Grader! He could probably play A-Grade for Beacon Hill Bears (have they still got a team?) but not us!

He's too ****ing lazy, has no idea where he should be, and generally clueless all-rounder. He cost us 5 tries tonight,

*A miss tackle on Cooper, leading to a try!
*Too lazy to back up Trent, after an off-load from Lyon!
*A sloppy restart to the second half, leading to a try!
*Too lazy to support G.Stewart after he luckily regathered the ball. T-Rex pulled up!
*Not wide enough, his positional play was disgraceful. Soward totally cut him out, leading to a try!

Please people.. Stop supporting this bloke. He's poison!

Kiwi Eagle link said:
LOL, that old line. They were interested enough until we started hitting them

Well, that was part of my point. When we did start hitting them, they went away as they had nothing to play for. Every commentator I heard after the match said that the Storm were terrible. There will be no weaklings to beat up in the semis.

I don't mind him as a footballer, i think he is definitely not a winger though.
We have a plethora of good wingers next season i really hope we don't see him around the backline. Wolfman, Robbo, Hoppa, Oldfield and Farrar (if retained) should be picked before him.

Moops link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=184686.msg285030#msg285030 date=1281958132]
LOL, that old line. They were interested enough until we started hitting them

Well, that was part of my point. When we did start hitting them, they went away as they had nothing to play for. Every commentator I heard after the match said that the Storm were terrible. There will be no weaklings to beat up in the semis.
[/quote]

And Williams played a big part in hitting them into their hole

Nobody can argue that he had a shocker tonight, but what most prefer to ignore is that he has played a lot more good games than bad ones this season.

You don't see those people around after a decent game is my point

You chose your words well. Decent at best last week. If my supervisor at work said that my work was just decent, I would be worried!

Let's face it he is definitely a fa'afini

I think he could be a good player...needs to work on reading the game in defence. Perhaps wing is not his go. Someone needs to show him how to run straight and hard though.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
he is a f**king winger and you cannot blame him alone for that loss

He's a **** up. Just admit it. Did I list anything wrong? How can people argue, that he's had a more good games than bad? That's a cop out! We needed to win tonight, and if players are playing their guts out, week in and week out, so someone who doesn't want to put in an extra 1%, can **** up.. I say to you, that's **** talk!

Give me a player like Michael Oldfield any day!

Watmough will send me to an early grave, everytime he touches the ball I wait for him to **** it up

Its funny, every week we win T-Rex gets praise and when we lose he gets hammered and blamed for the loss. He is not the best winger but until Wolfman is back next year he going to have to do. He does have potential but i don't think he is a natural winger.

Our problems tonight go alot deeper then a poor game from a winger!!! Blaming him only is a cop out.....

torana355 link said:
Its funny, every week we win T-Rex gets praise and when we lose he gets hammered and blamed for the loss. He is not the best winger but until Wolfman is back next year he going to have to do. He does have potential but i don't think he is a natural winger.

Our problems tonight go alot deeper then a poor game from a winger!!! Blaming him only is a cop out.....

So your saying three more games for him then? ;)

torana355 link said:
He is not the best winger but until Wolfman is back next year he going to have to do.

Did you watch Oldfield? Williams isn't going to have to do - we have options.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4