1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T rex in the centres?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by chrisos, Sep 11, 2010.

1. chrisos

chrisos Active Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 19
    Just reading in the manly daily that t rex could be playing centre tomorrow (im guessing thats if foran pulls up short) what do u guys think? could be a bit of a turnstile and the sooner we get him in the forwards the better,im one of the people on here that actually like t rex but after reading this my relaxed frame of mind for tomorrow has shifted a little

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i dont care where he plays i just want him winding up & running hard..  in defence he needs to be helped but when he has the ball in his hands he should  be pumping those legs & looking to demolish any opposition defences converging on him

3. mr seagles

mr seagles New Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    yeh then he can play the ball to ballin who will pass it to ...........................                        oh forgot we have no players the ones we have should be playing in the nsw cup..forwards wins premierships we have none...king,stewart,matai should be shot.

4. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Aren't Trolls meant to live under bridges and only come out occasionally?

5. mr seagles

mr seagles New Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    thats me.....................

6. MadMarcus

MadMarcus Local Lunatic 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,808 / 53
    Plenty of people would say the same thing about you  Mr S.

7. missing_something

missing_something Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hoppas out, so assume farah back to fullback and trex to the centres, MichealO to the wing