T-Rex gives me the dry squirts!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
Geez this bloke gets me screaming at the tv.  When he gets it into his mind, he can't be stopped.  That try was pure strength and determination.  He also had about six blokes trying to tackle him at one stage and would not give up.  Then at other times it only takes one tackler to grab his leg and he goes to ground.  I know his stats a great, but **** me i wish he'd get involved more.  He is an absolute giant and has proven himself unstopable at times.  Wind him up and send him at their try line from a couple of meters out and he'd score under the posts 9 times out of 10.

mozgrame link said:
Geez this bloke gets me screaming at the tv.  When he gets it into his mind, he can't be stopped.  That try was pure strength and determination.  He also had about six blokes trying to tackle him at one stage and would not give up.  Then at other times it only takes one tackler to grab his leg and he goes to ground.  I know his stats a great, but f**k me i wish he'd get involved more.  He is an absolute giant and has proven himself unstopable at times.  Wind him up and send him at their try line from a couple of meters out and he'd score under the posts 9 times out of 10.
In the last five of the game Monahan was attacking on the wing at speed in our half. He beat a couple then & only T-rex was left. Mona's didn't want any part of a hitup with Tony & went straight to ground.

Says something for how other players view him.

He going well enough he should be moved into the forwards to show them how to go forward. His try to side step and it kills me because he can beat the first player every time.

Yeah spot on. Everytime he gets the ball I yell at the screen to wind up and run but he never does.

When he winds up he is an absolute unstoppable force and immovable object in one,that attempt to cross the line for his second try was the most couragous part of the entire game as manly players went,he was covered in green and barely got stopped,god i hope he matures faster because that kid is a monster,not like other so called monsters but god....when he turns it may be the QEII but when he winds up his harder to stop than that ship

for a bloke leading our metre eaters he certainly doesnt seem to do much, just imagine if he didnt get tired from playing or could fly how good he could be

Geez,maybe if our forwards did something stupid like....actually GOING FORWARD,,,,our halves and backs would have something to play to!!!!!!

This is all crap. He is doing well and will get better. Give the guy a break, its a team game for ****s sake but you want him to do it all. There is not another winger that would have scored the first try, poor pass, had to jump to reach it , lost all momentum and still smashed his way over. This T rex bashing is relentless, so what if he didnt win us the game on his own as he weighs 3 kilos more than perry, or 5 more than this guy.

I keep waiting for Des to instruct T-Rex to take 1-2 hitups a set. Hoppa used to do this and he was as devastating as they come.
T-rex is capable but I think he is lazy, just like Mateo.

He needs to be moved to the forwards. At least he tries unlike some of the fat, lazy, no committed and just plain dumb guys pretending to be props and 2nd rowers

Williams is always the first one people have a shot at.

Tony is one of the few players who is actually improving at the moment - yes he could be better but as we all know we have far bigger problems than Tony.

Tony lacks pace yes BUT we have blokes in that side that who are pretty slow themselves but without Tony's power. 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7