T-REX compensation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pfoti

Does anyone know who pays for T-REX compensation bill while out injured because of state of origin. Surely Manly shouldn’t be paying for the rehab bills and match payments while he is out due to the fact he was playing for NSW.

Would love for all our players to get selected in Origin. The risk of injury is more than offset by how much playing at that level improves them and they bring that back to the club.

Origin = more ratings
more ratings = bigger tv deal
bigger tv deal = more for the clubs

Ralphie said:
Twin Smith said:
Nothing game? It's the pinnacle of Rugby League.

It's a rubbish sideshow that is only of any real interest to Queensland.

I know there are others who post on here that live in Qld like me and can confirm the locals are truly bonkers over origin and the state of Qld in general. It seems many identify with being a Queenslander before being an Australian. It's a bit nuts up here.

niccipops said:
Ralphie said:
Twin Smith said:
Nothing game? It's the pinnacle of Rugby League.

It's a rubbish sideshow that is only of any real interest to Queensland.

I know there are others who post on here that live in Qld like me and can confirm the locals are truly bonkers over origin and the state of Qld in general. It seems many identify with being a Queenslander before being an Australian. It's a bit nuts up here.

Yeah, I don't get that, I'm an Australian first and foremost. They should succeed from the Commonwealth, they would soon go broke without the GST revenue they get from NSW.

ralphie its stupid comments like that, that fuel the Queenslanders pride, havnt you learnt anything in 20 years?

I agree who remembers state of origin a week later.Besides nsw have lost 5-6 whatever origins in a row & don't look like winning a series it's getting boring.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4