• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

GraEddie

hate to say it but with the team playing like they did the 1st half of round1, and all of round 2 it will be bloody hard to see him make the side at this stage. 2V has some tough calls to make re our bench in the coming weeks. With Gifty coming back there will be trouble just making a bench spot.

King
Buhrer
Hassan
Lui
JSL
T-Red
and when Snake and Jorge are back we then throw in
Hiku
Blair

I actually think 2V needs to change the bench depending on which teams we play…big packs like Souths, Roosters, Dogs, Sharks we will need size but other teams we may need more spark…

Watching the replay again of the Souths game, we need King for sure, then I really don't see how we could leave out JSL…he is big, fit and strong, then Lui as well….maybe Hassan and T-red miss out...

you're forgetting our new 'Sea Eagles recruit' Epalahame Lauaki.
can't wait to hear how you pronounce his name in full.

Been thinking about it, and here is my full strength team:-

01. Brett Stewart (return estimate: 2-3 weeks)
02. Jorge Taufua (return estimate: this week)
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Brenton Lawrence
09. Matt Ballin
10. Jason King
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Justin Horo
13. Glenn Stewart (return estimate: this week)

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. Dunamis Lui
16. Epalahame Lauaki (arrival estimate: unknown)
17. Tom Symonds (return estimate: 1 week)

18. James Hasson
19. Josh Starling

Brett Stewart's replacement: Peta Hiku
Jorge Taufua's replacement: Cheyse Blair
Epalahame Lauaki's replacement: Josh Starling
Tom Symond's replacement: James Hasson

Chee Kam isn't far from fitness either. He trained the house down and Toovey said he was the one to watch out for earlier in the year. Plenty of depth. Its a great squad we have. Plus Sao and Turbo if needed.

It would be harsh for Blair to miss a wing position cause he looks big and strong out there on the edges and did some darn good things in the rabbits game.

cliffhanger said:
It would be harsh for Blair to miss a wing position cause he looks big and strong out there on the edges and did some darn good things in the rabbits game.

I agree with this but until either Wolfy or Horhay lose form Blair will be in NSW Cup.

Manly To Win! said:
Once Symonds returns, Horo should be dropped for a week or so, his form's been atrocious.

I thought he had a tremendous game against Souths.

i actually started a thread as to whether Horo was our best option, but atrocious is harsh. Tremendous is fantasy.

I like T-Red, but unless Tooves changes his tactics up a bit, last year he really robbed minutes off Buhrer and he just needs game time to become an important piece of the puzzle for us.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4