Systemic injuries; when did they start?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Was thinking back to when this consistent run of having multiple players out each week began.

The major preliminary where we were knocked out by the Dogs in Golden point I recall having a pack on the field that was completely makeshift, so that's the end of 2014 to mid 2016.

Why does Manly suffer so many injuries and over such a long period of time; we haven't been able to put our first pick team on the field in over two years now.

Is it because there are to many old blokes, that we are not fit, just unlucky? How do other teams like the Cowboys keep putting the same 17 out each week?

It's got me stuffed.

Was thinking back to when this consistent run of having multiple players out each week began.

The major preliminary where we were knocked out by the Dogs in Golden point I recall having a pack on the field that was completely makeshift, so that's the end of 2014 to mid 2016.

Why does Manly suffer so many injuries and over such a long period of time; we haven't been able to put our first pick team on the field in over two years now.

Is it because there are to many old blokes, that we are not fit, just unlucky? How do other teams like the Cowboys keep putting the same 17 out each week?

It's got me stuffed.
since 2014 it's been a few of the same guys over again. Buhrer is just injury prone, most likely because he is smaller and punching above his weight. A lot of other injuries THIS year have been chance stuff - ankle sprains, Tafua's collar bone, pecs going in the wrestle. Age and chance - bad combo.

Probably due to the extra tackle load, as Manly hardly has the ball.:wondering:

The constant stress of fearing another loss, would also result in soft tissue injuries :cool:

Manly is not a happy camp :(

I use to think the Panthers were unlucky but this year we have the worse injury toll in as long as I can remember!

Last night we had DCE, Lyon, Matai, Myles, Lawrence, Mateo, to name a few plus playing busted was Tom on one leg, wright, stewert doesn't look at all 100%, brown has a hamstring complaint and to top it off parcell pulls a hamstring, knight strains his ankle, korisou smashes his shoulder.

Its unbelievable. Add Walker missing to that side and its no wonder we are struggling.

Probably due to the extra tackle load, as Manly hardly has the ball.:wondering:

The constant stress of fearing another loss, would also result in soft tissue injuries :cool:

Manly is not a happy camp :(
Even the commentary last night said, when Manly finally got a penalty after the Titan's had enough to put them game away - I've thought the Titans have been lying in the ruck all night!. They weren't penalised until Manly were busted in the 2nd half.
Too much tackling is killing us. Many of our players are just too small these days.
Yes, there was some dismal displays from us last night so no excuses. The game could have been 5 tries to 4 if we'd have got a bit lucky with Jake beside the posts and Lewis Brown.
I actually thought the first Titans try was scored off an obstruction. The guy ran straight behind his player.
Not making excuses for our team. They have some serious soul searching to do. Luck isn't on their side though.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6