Sympathies & Condolences Byso

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevie

Reserve Grader
Sympathies & Condolences Byso

I dont  Know if  you guys are  aware ,  But about  6 weeks  ago , Byso's  mum  passed  away  ,  and  last  week  his Dad  passed away as well , Ive   passed my  Sympathies on to him personally , its  a  very tough  time , when  you lose a  loved  one  and my  heart  goes out to anyone  who  has gone thru it , may they  both  R.I.P, My thoughts are  with you  Big Fella

Re: Sympathies & Condolences Byso

That is terribly tough and tagic news. Mate, I went through something similar and be consoled in that there wasn't a large gap between them. It is a small consolation but it is a life truism when it comes to parents. Best wishes byso. I doubt I can do anything but call me if you need to for anything.

That is horrible horrible news.

Stevie if you speak to him let him know that all of our thoughts are with him and to let us know if he needs anything from us.

Dan

Sorry to hear it.  You and your family will be OK, but it will take time.  Its not easy losing parents and grandparents. 

Cheers Byso...I lost my Dad in 1989, and my Mum in 2004, life is never the same after they go but you do move on, it's in our very make up that after a period of grieving that your mind allows you to continue on with life, so hang in their buddy!!

Hang in there Byso.

Thanks for letting us know Stevie.

Thanks Steve, I wondered why Byso was so quiet, especially during the election. Tough times.

My wife lost both her parents within one month earlier this year so I have a feel for what he is going through. Best wishes Byso. Prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. (It puts a poor footy season into perspective.)

Thanks for the kind words guys.

It's a tough year.

FYI anyone that smokes, please seriously reconsider. It took both my parents.

Byso after my two daughters witnessed their Grandfather dying from that long word I can't spell Empha...whatever, there was no way they would ever be smokers....I'm pleased to say I now have two no smoking son in laws to add to the two non smoking daughters and the two non smoking parents (us) in the family. I have 4 grandkids and whilstever I am alive they will never smoke I'll bloody kill them myself if they do!!

They can advertise bad images all they like, but it's only when you have to go through what you have just gone through (and I did twice) that the penny will finally drop.

As I said before mate hang in there. it does better better eventually.

Can't agree more mark. My brothers and myself have never smoked. But I'm sure many more families will see the effects of smoking themselves over the next decade or so.

Thats horrible to hear Byso.

I got Leanne to quit smoking earlier this year and she will never turn back, she hates the smell of them now thankfully.

I used to smoke, but will never again pick one up, I truly detest them nowadays, don't know what flicked the switch in my head but something did.

That's great stuff.

Just for the record my mother died of Lung cancer at 77 yo in July she was diagnosed in February. She would've smoked 30 odd a day.

My Dad got emphysema 10 years ago and was on 24 hr a day oxygen for the last 2 years. He also had a blood disorder that required blood transfussions for the last 4 years starting off at monthly eventually to  weekly.
He was a fit bloke all his life, but unfortunately smoked about 20 per day. When diagnosed he quit straight away 10 years ago, he attempted to quit many times over 20 odd years.

I guess if you are a regular smoker, I'd say there's a fair chance it will catch up with you unless you quit before its too late.

Obviously anything can get us, but its hardly wise to keep at something that there's a high chance it will get you.

I've now lost three family members over the years to it too. These days we know so much more about the dangers than they did however. 

The good news is if you quit early enough its possible for your body to recover and there be no long term damage.  So the earlier the better.

http://www.13quit.org.au/

sorry to hear that news byso. my thought are with u mate

Bys,o I don't know you personally like some of the other guys here.

I would just like to send my condolences mate you must be doing it tough.

Sorry to hear about all this Byso.  I didn't open the thread because I figured it was probably about the Libs losing the election.  This puts that into context.  Thoughts and wishes with you and yours. 

sorry to hear byso  condolences mate i lost my mum in 07  she was diagnosed  with cancer on 19th dec 06  & by  1st march 07 she was dead.. the doc said he cant do nothing for her she was too far gone..  pallative care straight away,, her pancreas was cancerd out & it was spreading to her liver.. my dad is still alive though he`s going well for 76..

Only just saw this, all the best to you and your family Byso in this tough time.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4