Sydney media doing their best to ignore us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
love it though

look, i agree, but it aint gunna change, so I've embraced the hate!

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w-n0GrkF8E[/video]

By Sydney media you mean we hate everything Manly News Ltd and we love everything Souffs or Canterbury Channel Nein.

Lennox Local said:
An article in the Daily Telegraph this morning saying there weren't even any Manly supporters at the airport to see the team off yesterday.
I didn't know there was supposed to be?
Am I missing something?
Is it really that good to see a bunch of blokes enter a departure lounge?

Manly supporters have jobs.

Guys, who cares!! We don't get the crowds and why would the Tele write about us. It's pretty obvious they would rather us not there as we aren't drawcards. Souths, Saints, Dogs, Tigers are the main deals in Sydney. Us, Sharks and Penruff are well behind them in all things, except wins.

Seriously, do we want the masses loving Manly? If everyone was a Manly fan, how could we be so exclusive ?

Full back page on the Courier (Bronco) Mail today, with a photo of Choco, the heading

"Wat a Goose"

**** em, we'll show the arseholes tonight

Funny that coming from the ponies, wasn’t there a incident with drugs a few years ago up in Queensland with a bunch of broncos players including 1 Number 6 they were wasted and getting kicked out of venues, it was completely hushed up big time by the banana benders and the media.

And don’t forget Joey Jones taking the fall from the drug incident that happened to him overseas when he was retired and guess who was with him all the way that night due to been injured for the ponies, yep the number 6. Not exactly the fitting role model if the truth were to come out which never will.

Anyway up yours to the Courier and up yours to anyone anti Manly.

GOOOOOOO Manly tonight, there is something special about to happen tonight.

Just a few minutes ago my sister was having a look through the Illawarra Mercury of the Wollongong area, and she found a poster lift- out of Brett Stewart so now I have two posters of him. One from last year and now one this year. :cool:

Take a look in the "Who else is going to melbourne?" thread and take a look at the caption I posted. It just came to me. :D

Yes, we DO want media attention. The more media attention, the more sponsors want to get on board, the more $'s, etc, etc, etc. The whole 'Nobody likes us and we don't get care' thing isn't great for business..

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6