Suspension

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
I see they needed to point out the manly players suspended and docked points.

My question is why if the daly m is based on regular season games, do suspensions for finals games not even played get deducted.

Riddle me this. Worst high tackle you see from JT this game coming 6 week suspension? Doesn't count cause its finals...

Umm Glenn was suspended for the first two games of the season, that plus last week is 9 points!

Forget about the conspiracy theory

The finals games don't count

No glen played against melbourne dan. you might be thinking of matai.

livescores.ninemsn.com.au/matches/nrl/match4193.html

So if you pull a high tackle in the last minute of the last regular club game of the season and get suspended for 3 games you lose 9 points! Who dreamt up this stupid system? A referee?

G Stewart wins the Dally m if he wasn't wrongly sent to the sin bin. Yes he did the wrong thing after that, but it was caused by being wrongly sent to the bin.

Then we all know that Slater put an elbow on DCE and nothing came of it. If he was suspended for one game Benji wins.

Brissie Kid said:
So if you pull a high tackle in the last minute of the last regular club game of the season and get suspended for 3 games you lose 9 points! Who dreamt up this stupid system? A referee?

G Stewart wins the Dally m if he wasn't wrongly sent to the sin bin. Yes he did the wrong thing after that, but it was caused by being wrongly sent to the bin.

Then we all know that Slater put an elbow on DCE and nothing came of it. If he was suspended for one game Benji wins.

not if you go to the judiciary as that sits on Wednesday night and Dally M is on Tuesday :)

Does matter if you miss finals matches or not, the fact of the matter is the OFFENSE happened in a regular season match.

Look they have it right on this one and whilst it sucks for Glenn he should have known better

Daniel said:
Umm Glenn was suspended for the first two games of the season, that plus last week is 9 points!

Forget about the conspiracy theory

The finals games don't count

So wrong.

I guess the way the NRL see it is that Glenn committed a foul during the regular season, that they deemed was worthy of three weeks suspension. It doesn't matter that part of the suspension is served during finals because the fight that resulted in the suspension occured during a game in which dally m points are awarded.

it is pretty funny that you could be leading going into the last round, then knife the opposition fullback and a couple of wingers.
Contest the charge
Win the Dally M Tuesday night
Be Suspended for ever on Wednesday.
If you are from Queensland you are allowed to scream conspiracy!
If you are from the eagles you are having a whinge for fighting it.
At that point you could be labelled the dirtiest player to ever play the game....

Wow Glenn has robbed himself. You'd think he'd be a red hot chance if the final 2 games weren't denied to him. Gavin Badger is largely to blame though. Chalk that up as another large referee error that has cost us this season.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2