Survivor: Jason King suffers a humiliating defeat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It is impossible to dump blue-arsed, BK, Menzies, Stewart, Kite or Monas, with the next tier being Dunley, Hecks and kylie. Yes, they are almost all forwards and that is where the games have been won and the tries have been scored. Sorry CW, either they get in there, make the runs, bust them open and score tries or they are going to get their torch snuffed. This tribe is speaking.

I know the Duck won't win it - but to drop him at this stage is what I was arguing about - especially against some of the other players being questioned. Stick to the point and argue coherently Snappy! :blah: :blah: :blah:

I did stick to the point. whats with the name calling, resorting to that this early tends to suggest the lower hand in an argument.

I am sorry but the Duck isnt performing. If the wingers dont give him ball, then he cant play, but that doesnt mean he should survive. Especially if the centres are still performing in their own right

this is the toughest of all schools, to be voted off after a win like that, there is no shame in it, This will only motivate King onto greater achievements, see how positively this affected Steppa! he has had one good game in a row since the dragons!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6