surprise, surprise. F-ing SNAKES

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
yeah you started the topic at least debate it

Very difficult to debate a topic with someone who is closed minded and will not see another point of view.

Then throws out the same lame boring point every time he gets in a fizzle.
(lack of knowledge and comprehension) zzzzzzzzzzzz

Really, coming from you that really cuts me deep. ;)

I am very open minded mate. Funny how the same old point comes out only with you.

I wasnt the only one to bring it up in this thread.

Now try again

byso you have not once stated that the libs are wrong, you have defended them beyond belief and know you claim that you have??

lol

Your reply to my bigot comment was juevenille at best.

You implied that westies who use pokies dont deserve to get equal rights. Maybe you should go over to zimbabwee and bulldoze some houses of those less fortunate to make you feel better

You are obviously one of the biggest bigots on this site. So for you to judge me in such a fashion is a joke at best.

I have stated many times that the kids overboard was a farce. Including not big enough tax cuts. Also dont agree with the proposed refugees staying in the detention centres for so long.

I could think of more but I couldn't be stuffed.

that is more being critical of one or two current affairs dude not just policy. What you have gleaned from the news or others opinions does not constitute your own or fact!

WHilst the ALP is in no state to lead this country at the momentm the reverence that you look upon the Howard and Costello show with borders on the insane at times. Simply because they have swindled you into believing they are benefitting you hip pocket with some sleight of hand, whilst the reality is life is tougher and harder now or if not as hard for the lower income earners as it was for the majority of the population in during hte recession.
These two evil men on their moral christain high horses have absolutely no idea or reach to the common man, unfortunately the rich get richer whilst the rest of us struggle and stress to figure out how we are going to feed our families

I think that on the whole John Howard and the liberals have done a good job over the past 10 years. Certainly helped by the fact that they have had no real opposition.

However they have dissapointed in some major areas which as a country we will really feel over the next 10-20 years.

The latest tax cuts are a joke and should not have been given to the higher income earners. How does a government justify giving someone like Macquarie bank CEO Allan Moss tax cuts which will see him $6,000 a week better off. That is obscene to the average person who pays his salary via road tolls and the like.

Because of the minerals boom since 2002 the government has received something like $100 billion dollars in additional tax from companies such as BHP and Rio over the past 4 years.

Can someone tell me exactly what long term benefits they have done with the extra money? Where is the new infrastruture to enable our economy to continue growing?

Where are the extra roads (without tolls), hospitals, police, better public transport systems. Nowhere. Over the next 10-20 years we sydney will experience major traffic gridlock on most days of the week including weekends unless something is done soon to alleviate it.

What happens to our economy when the resources boom ends which it will eventually. Do we go back and rely on our farmers once again to increase exports. Not likely if it is true that we are in the middle of a 40-50 year drought cycle. Afterall we don't even recycle our water in sydney and will forever be on water restrictions even when it does rain again.

Now that's a slightly better approach Dan, Well done.

But I do know that the unemployment rate is at its lowest as with interest rates. Yes some people are struggling which is the sad indeed. But this will always be an issue as long as our asses face the ground. No matter who is in control.

It seems like you have an underlying issue with them portraying they having christian values. Sorry I cannot help you there.

The problem also be that such people with low incomes are living way beyond there means, you know paying high rent or car loans etc that they may not be able to afford and don't assume I haven't been in that situation because I have, I simply managed.

You are obviously one of the biggest bigots on this site.

Why?

because you say so?

bull****

you posted a remark which was and only could be taken one way - you reakon your better than them and therefore deserve more.

i on the other hand want to see more given to the lower income earners - which due to our tax system also means that higher income earners recieve the same break.

ie id much prefer to see everyone get a $30 per week tax cut rather than just the higher end getting $100 plus. Guess that makes me a bigot in your full of wisdon eyes

Bigot

"One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ."

Hate to break it to you but thats you champ...

Why because I say so. ppffft

subtle dig byso. but you need to remember some of us have gone from being high income earner to a lower family income.

It isnt a matter of living above our means. The government should be able to cater for this.

Unemployment may be lower, but that is because now it is impossible to live in thsi country without having a job. The Howard lies forced many to get home loans and make investments they didnt need to make, simply because we thought it was good for our hip pocket. When the bubble burst everyone had to go get jobs to cover their debts

yes byso that is exactly what I am saying......jesus christ man, this is the exact reason why we say you lack comprehension.

You have to accept that not everyone should work in this country. Do you think all the mothers should get straight back into the workforce? Do you think they should be in the work force, or looking after their children?

This country is slowly losing its identity and way of life, and the loss is increasing by the day. I for one dont believe mothers should virtually abandon their kids to childcare just to have to pay the mortgage or to live.

Children are the most valuable commodity this world has and this government not only sees them as a burden but is trying and succeeding in making them one for your average aussie

Don't patronise me. I comprehended what you said I just couldn't believe it. But I didn't realise you were talking about mothers with children.

Many people do what you suggest and live happy lives. I you don't like it that's fine. I guess people have to budget to what they earn if that means sacrifices that's the way it is.

Tough I know.

dear god byso it wasn't patronising you just stated your self that you didnt comprehend it.

On that note it isnt worth my effort communicating with the deaf.

byso do you have the stats on full time work??

because suprise suprise it has dropped at a greater rate than unemployment

if you actually read the reports on job figures you will find that out of the new jobs created the majority are part time, ie lower income jobs.

10 years ago the tax free threshold was $5400, the 47c threshold was 50K

now its 6K and 150K

one has gone up 10%, the other 300%

as for your dictionary reply to being a bigot - all that says is that i am in no way near the biggest bigot on the site as you claimed - it shows how much worse you are than me since your against everyone with a different political, age, income, community to yourself - **** youve ticked all the boxes at some stage on here multiple times.

it also says everyone is a bigot if you want to argue to the nth degree on it.

That most people are bigots especially here.

But you most certainly are because you cannot and will not admit fault within the labor party.

If you were open to rational discussion and didn't carry such a strong (blinded) agenda people might want to debate with you. there are massive problems with both parties and there are huge issues with both.

You can't get sense out of a block of concrete!!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4