Surely people would know by now.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
That we play 2 games away from Brookie each year.

Some of the complaints on the Manly facebook page were terrible. Luckily they aren't running the club. Those two games we play give us alot of profit compared to Brookie.

Yes the next one is on Good Friday. But I don't see how the traffic would be worse than last night?

People have the whole day to get to Gosford. I think it comes down to laziness on some fans. Yes I am being a bit tough, but sometimes people give in too easy.

Rant over!

I live in the area and it took me a 'lazy' 6 hours to attend a home game this week. :mad:

Watching ourTeam is all we Fans are interested in, the profitability for its owners are irrelevant to us :cool:

Having a local RL Team is as natural as having the beaches here. We expect them all to be accessible to us.

This is the disconnect and it is expanding at a great rate of knots.

We don't respond well to having our discretionary expenditure being directed by the Club and their insistance that we be gratefull in the process :dodgy:

Threats of the Club being moved etc are also wasted on the Locals.

That is what the Marketing Department has to realize, and arrogantly labeling their Customers as lazy is counter productive - bad for business !

PS I don't have a Facebook account, but I hear and echo the same sentiments at the Local Cafes daily. Most have given up live attendances and would rather go to the DY RSL to watch the games now :cool:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6