Supposed Saints raid on Stewart brothers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think it all played out quite perfectly really. If anyone on here does not believe Hasler and The Bulldogs plotted to gain Des an early release (sacked or otherwise)-then you are blind. Starting with the announcement to defect shortly after the GF, they stirred the pot in a consistent fashion until breaking points were achieved.
As soon as Judas started his denial bleat to the media, he was always anticipating a "leak" that would lead to his exit. Judas is much more clever and craftier than the likes of many he surrounded himself with-and he knew it. How many of his blind disciples followed him to the end...and continue to defend the traitorous bastard.
He said himself at the press conference this morning that the call to axe him was the best thing that could have happened. He wanted out, and because the Club insisted he honour his contract, he systematically went about trying to destroy the place in an effort to be removed, and hopefully for this mercenary, paid out.
He was always gonna be there in 2012-you can take that to the bank.

Thank God it is settled-but his departing legacy will stain him forever (no matter how much I loved the bloke)

BTW-who is Ironstine chief agitator...perhaps Einstein. I really love the way this fruitloop stirs the boards into a frenzy-then threatens to ban people lol....Love it!!!

I have not been on here much lately so.......

We believe the herald now and not the tele? Just checking if there is a general cynicism of the media or is dependent on who they are / what we want to believe

lsz said:
I have not been on here much lately so.......

We believe the herald now and not the tele? Just checking if there is a general cynicism of the media or is dependent on who they are / what we want to believe

Who can blame the Board from trying to correct the biased "Des-the-victim" angle peddled over weeks by The Tele. You can only turn the cheek so many times before you fight back with your own claims - this time in the rival Herald. Let's hope the matter ends now.

The Tele has more of an agenda when it comes to reporting on RL matters, and I tend to believe more of what I read in the SMH.

quinny said:
I think it all played out quite perfectly really. If anyone on here does not believe Hasler and The Bulldogs plotted to gain Des an early release (sacked or otherwise)-then you are blind. Starting with the announcement to defect shortly after the GF, they stirred the pot in a consistent fashion until breaking points were achieved.

Spot on! I can't believe there isn't more criticism being tossed at the Dogs for the timing of the 2013 announcement.

How much merchandise sales and new sponsorship money has Manly lost out on because of the Dogs deliberately releasing the Hasler signing for 2013 news just five days after the grand final? Hundreds of thousands of $.

What about what it felt like in the guts of every Manly fan? Just a dog act from a dog club.

You can bet if it was any NRL club except Manly that had its post grand final win destroyed and devalued there would have been an outrage from every NRL fan and club about it.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2