Supporting Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EagleFan

Rookie
I am a student in my final year at University of Technology, Sydney. I am currently writing a report on the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles Limited, gathering information on their fan base.

I am asking that if you are a supporter of Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles that you take 5 minutes of your time to fill out this short online survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=jE34sDT7ubM1A6erMw8ViQ_3d_3d

The confidential information you supply will assist me to produce my report, which will be provided to the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles with information on their fans to improve their 2010 Season.

I did mine as well - I encourage all Silvertails posters & viewers to complete the survey as well

Can't thank you enough for helping me. This is valuable information for the organisation.

Please encourage others to do it.

Thank you again.

Done =)

Something the club should have done a long time ago IMO..

P.S. Surveymonkey.com is also a good survey bizzo tool..

I wonder if EagleFan is the same person who interviewed me last year at the Souths game at Homebush(?). Survey done and good luck with your studies.

I need to clarify that to all those that recieved this email also, the email addresses were not provided by me or anyone on this site. This user in fact mined through your profiles to grab the URL.

I am not happy with the fact that the Silvertails name and site was used in this way and I should have been consulted before hand.

I apologise to anyone that viewed this as spam, again I had nothing to do with it and am disappointing that it was handled in this manner.

The club, if in fact this is sanctioned by them, should not be using Silvertails as part of their CRM database, and a please explain email has already been sent. If they wish to use the data we store, there are rules, regulations and agreememnts that need to be reached, not only with me but with you the members. No where have I said that I would use your information for advertising and that is still true.

All in all it is a small issue but it still should not have been done. It would be akin to me going to the MSE site and grabbing everyones emails and sending them a survey about this site.

Either way I encourage everyone to fill in the survey though I have my doubts as to what the questions can achieve, as they don't seem to have a correct Market Research agenda.

EagleFan, in your mail you state that you are also a member of Silvertails but yet, as this  topic shows, you have in fact only posted twice on this site, both concerning this survey topic.
More information on what the survey will be used for would be greatly appreciated.

I've spoken to Aaron at the club re the survey and it is not something that he is aware of or has instigated or sanctioned.
Not to say EagleFan is not doing this with the best of intentions but Dan's thoughts that it may be an "ambush" by the club are not the case.
Dan, I've sent a link to Aaron so he can get it investigated so any questions or follow up are best directed to him?
Cheers
Vid

Nah Wheel...don't think there is anything devious going on I think it is a genuine bit of research by someone who wants to help but wasn't aware of the correct protocol to follow to gain info.

Fishy smell was the 4 ft Mahi Mahi that I caught on my hols a few days ago...had some cooked up for dinner..very noice!!! Pic on facebook soon mate!

I never said it was an ambush vidmar, I only said that if this is as stated by the poster research sanctioned by the club that they have put me and silvertails in a tricky legal position. If it is not sanctioned by the club this user/person really really needs to back pedal and clear this up as they have now placed themslves in a tricky legal position both from us and likely mse.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6