Supporters Bus v Sharks this Saturday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Larissa no doubt due to our miserable record down there and the fact that it is quite possibly the worst place I have ever been in my life.

will be interesting to see the betting.outside the last year or so we never win a game down there.

if they turn up like they did against the goons we will be in for a hell of a night.

raiding their lumbering 3/4 line and pressuring albert is where we can win it (if we can hold the forward pack.)

50/50 bet IMO.

susan link said:
Larissa no doubt due to our miserable record down there and the fact that it is quite possibly the worst place I have ever been in my life.

will be interesting to see the betting.outside the last year or so we never win a game down there.

if they turn up like they did against the goons we will be in for a hell of a night.

raiding their lumbering 3/4 line and pressuring albert is where we can win it (if we can hold the forward pack.)

50/50 bet IMO.
are you serious
do u realise we have won our last 4 games there.

The trip to the shire is the best, we go to their club we look for the empty trophy cabinet we leave you are on manly turf coaster all around their club we stand on the corner hill and we bag their lack of success at every opportunity then go home winners with a massive smile on our face. Seriously its the best bus trip i wish i was comming down this weekend

prior to that we won once in twenty years.and im not joking about that stat.they have been a rabble for a couple of years but they will be a tough test.

hope we get plenty down there to cheer us on but don't forget they won't let you in without a flicknife,flanelette shirt and ugboots.

One more booked in. Is it 5:00 or 5:45 that the bus is leaving? There are two differing times. 5:45 would be leaving it a bit late I'd think.

How many do we need to get the bus to run?

It's always a good night down there.

Susan, you're thinking more of Parra & Penriff. All you need to fit in down at the 'nulla is a miserable look on your face & a nasty attitude.

every time i went there in the 80s and 90's we got beat by twenty,almost got bashed and crept home to the corso in misery.can't shake the feeling.

but im an oldstager.the youngsters need to experience what a club steeped in insignificance and defeat feels like at close range.

Yeah, there always seems to be some sort of altercation down there.

It's a bit of fun, unless I get hit. That wouldn't be fun.

Duff link said:
All you need to fit in down at the 'nulla is a miserable look on your face & a nasty attitude.

Don't forget your Southern Cross tattoo...... Aussie Pride !!!!

Chip & Chase link said:
[quote author=Duff link=topic=187297.msg330322#msg330322 date=1301886991]
All you need to fit in down at the 'nulla is a miserable look on your face & a nasty attitude.

Don't forget your Southern Cross tattoo...... Aussie Pride !!!!
[/quote]

Sorry mate, how could I forget.

I'll need to get my postcode tat before Saturday too.

Aussie Pride!!!!!!!!!

Larissa link said:
Afternoon all!

Numbers on the Supporters Bus are looking very sad for the trip out to Toyota Stadium on Saturday.

Why would Manly fans want to pay money to go watch a team that has been weakened by a ridiculous decision by the club to suspend it's best forward for a trivial matter.

Duff link said:
One more booked in. Is it 5:00 or 5:45 that the bus is leaving? There are two differing times. 5:45 would be leaving it a bit late I'd think.

How many do we need to get the bus to run?

The bus will be leaving at 5pm.

Can you let me know where on the website it's saying 5.45pm? Ill get it fixed asap.

Go Manly!!

Cheers Larissa.

It's on the first page when you click the link, just in the column on the left.

Round 5 - Sharks v Sea Eagles at Toyota Stadium
Saturday 9th April – Departing Manly Leagues Club at 5.45pm

I'd love to make up the numbers but I live in the inner west, so will just drive down there.  But I always catch the bus to the CC.  It's the only way to get there and back.  Cheers and I hope you get the bus going.  See you there in the corner guys. 

I'll book a spot when I get home.

Nothing beats going to Shark Park & smashing those numpties. Thinking that I'll have to get a celebratory birthday photo with the trophy case as well.

P.S. My favorite parts of the trophy case are the picture of Kimmorley & the sharks digeridoo. The signs of a champion club.

Wolfpack link said:
I'll book a spot when I get home.

Nothing beats going to Shark Park & smashing those numpties. Thinking that I'll have to get a celebratory birthday photo with the trophy case as well.

P.S. My favorite parts of the trophy case are the picture of Kimmorley & the sharks digeridoo. The signs of a champion club.

I thought their cabinet was the thing with the holes in it next to the restaurant ;) We all pointed to it!!

Theer's no doubt there was an extended period of time where we could not beat the Gummies at home, but this seems to have changed in the last 5 years...still should be a great game, even with Dropmow out.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6