Supporter groups names?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What would you like to see our Home Game Supporters Group called?

• The Silvertails

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Eagles Nest

• The Snake Pitt

• The Peninsula

• The Silvertails Nest

• Other- Please specify

• Total voters

EagleAngel1986

Reserve Grader
Thank you everyone for your participation in this subject. Ok, so there's a few options out there- But we need to agree on one. Also- Can you please specify whether or not you would be willing to merge?  ;D

(edited now the poll is fixed!)

Silvertails is a tremendous icon but I think Eagles Nest might work best for an intimidating fan presence.  

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
The penis-ula is a bit risque. Typo perhaps?

Silvertails is a tremendous icon but I think Eagles Nest might work best for an intimidating fan presence. 

LOL, get Penis off your mind girl !! ;)

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
Other sounds good

hey there are the other fans we dont like ;)

You mean the popular people's front of Judea............. (For those who don't get that watch Monty Python's Life of Brian)

Whilst I like the Eagles Nest, for me it's The Silvertails....with the banner to say "we are the Silvertails".

It's an "iconic" name, been around since the 70's and most RL supporters from other clubs would identify us with that name.

Eagles Nest for me as it is a name of the area that the fans are in, not the group name itself. The Eagles Nest is like "The Cove" for Sydney FC. The Roosters have a name for their area but I have forgotten it. Souths are a bunch of tards that don't understand the concept (Rabbitohs don't live in a burrow, rabbits do).

There are other ideas out there as well but an area name where the supporters hang out should be something where a Sea Eagle would hang out, and that's an Eagles Nest, not Silvertails. Silvertails I am fine with having as a supporters group name (like Dragons Army) but not the area.

Just my point of view but I am happy with either...as long as it is in our area of the ground ;)

Jono link said:
Eagles Nest for me as it is a name of the area that the fans are in, not the group name itself. The Eagles Nest is like \"The Cove\" for Sydney FC. The Roosters have a name for their area but I have forgotten it. Souths are a bunch of tards that don't understand the concept (Rabbitohs don't live in a burrow, rabbits do).

There are other ideas out there as well but an area name where the supporters hang out should be something where a Sea Eagle would hang out, and that's an Eagles Nest, not Silvertails. Silvertails I am fine with having as a supporters group name (like Dragons Army) but not the area.

Just my point of view but I am happy with either...as long as it is in our area of the ground ;)

Roosters is the Chook Pen

Jono link said:
Souths are a bunch of tards that don't understand the concept (Rabbitohs don't live in a burrow, rabbits do).

errr.....actually rabbits live in a Warren.

and furthermore. The question at hand is what to call the supporters "GROUP" not the location the supporter group sit in.

are you sure you aren't a Rabbitohs supporter?

Ant80 link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=186000.msg307008#msg307008 date=1290416562]
Other sounds good

splitters

hey there are the other fans we dont like ;)

You mean the popular people's front of Judea............. (For those who don't get that watch Monty Python's Life of Brian)
[/quote]

Geez I am confused, there are two threads here.

Supporters group to be called The Silvertails

The area where people sit (perhaps a sign as I suggested elsewhere) called "The Eagles Nest"

How does that soud everyone??

Sounds good. Join the Silvertails in the Eagles Nest and give 'em all hell.
On a side issue, how great would it be to attract a real sea eagle to swoop over Brookie on match day. I know you can attract sea gulls with potato chips, does anyone know what works for eagles?

At Brookie we should just surround the ground
Away however it should be like the sharks army,without all the losses

Dan link said:
[quote author=Jono link=topic=186000.msg307333#msg307333 date=1290578055]
Souths are a bunch of tards that don't understand the concept (Rabbitohs don't live in a burrow, rabbits do).

errr.....actually rabbits live in a Warren.

and furthermore. The question at hand is what to call the supporters "GROUP" not the location the supporter group sit in.

are you sure you aren't a Rabbitohs supporter?
[/quote]

Spot on Dan, the supporters group known as "The Silvertails" will sit in the "Eagles Nest" when at Brookie.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4