Supporter Buses

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
Anyone on here ever use the old supporter bus service the club ran before being cut last season?

Would be good to have it back, but I think the cost per person turned a few people away.

Hi,
I've had a few chats with Dean from the Niftie people recently and we'll soon be able to release some MWTS details for bus travel to games this season.

In the next day or so we should also have details out about a bus to Cronulla for the trial game on Feb 14th.

We're still negotiating with the Sharks on a discount price to include a trophy room tour as part of the package.

Hi Guys,

We are in the very final stages of getting an offer together for both the trial game on Feb 14, and then also a full program of events through the home and away season. For the trial match, early bird pricing will mean a $35 transport and match ticket combo for a single traveller.

If you guys want to pool your resources, then for any group of 5 people booked together, the fifth person will travel free, effectively bringing the cost down to $20 per traveller.

There will be some other benefits of travelling with us, but I will let you know about the rest of the offer shortly.

Thanks,

Deano

Also,

I want to thank @vidmar for his time, and effort.

He does quite a bit behind the scenes for all. This work should mean that if you want to get to away games this year, you are going to have some fun along the way....

Off topic (probably the first time it has happened on here) when you come to Shark Park you will see where there money will/has come from. Massive construction site. This year they will start turning the open carpark into a multi storey shopping centre and carpark.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4