Supporter Bus - Knights v Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jonesyv2

Reserve Grader
Hey Guys,

Just a heads up that the booking for the supporters bus for the Knights game are open.

Book here: http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/event-booking.asp

Date: Saturday 14 July
Venue: Hunter Stadium
Departing: Manly Leagues Club
Time:1.00pm

Prices are:
Non-Member $35.00
Sea Eagles Member $30.00

The supporters bus needs minimum numbers to run and hasn't run that much this year, considering newcaslte is a long trip hopefully it runs.

I will be on it or begging for a lift if it is cancelled :)

Booked - thanks for the update though Jonesey.

Also, Foxtel Channel - SPEED 512 is the Live Game 5:30pm Saturday.

Always a good trip north for the Knights game so hope we get a few travelling.

For those making their own way up there or for the locals such as mybluedog, Scotty, SER8 etc we'll be making our way to the Wests Leagues club pre-game (the outside patio area at the back of the club)

vidmar said:
For those making their own way up there or for the locals such as mybluedog, Scotty, SER8 etc we'll be making our way to the Wests Leagues club pre-game (the outside patio area at the back of the club)

Quite a few of the Push It Up crew will be in this area from hopefully around 1:30pm, it would good to have a pre-game catch up with everyone.

It would be great to see a large number of Manly fans at the game too.

last year i sat with a mate in the stands & i enjoyed listening to the group in the south eastern corner. this time i'm bringing the wife & i hope to join all of you.
is that general seating?

I'm going to be in Newcastle on Sat night for a friend's wedding. Can someone please send me a stamped , signed leave pass so I attend the game! :-D

I'm booked on the bus. When do we find out if there are enough numbers for the bus to go ahead?

bones said:
I'm booked on the bus. When do we find out if there are enough numbers for the bus to go ahead?

Send a tweet to @MembersGuru or @manlyseaeagles 
They normally respond to questions

On the stadium website it has Away supporters in the SW corner, but i think they usually gather in the SE. I havnt been to Newcastle for a few years so maybe one of the regulars has more of an idea

I have never taken much notice, that is why i ask. This time i would like to sit in the right part of the ground. I live in Newcastle (walking distance from the ground) so i will be there.

EagleRock40 said:
On the stadium website it has Away supporters in the SW corner, but i think they usually gather in the SE. I havnt been to Newcastle for a few years so maybe one of the regulars has more of an idea
https://www.proticket.com.au/event.asp?eventid=1627&venue=111&show=3171
Knights have re-allocated the Away Supporters Bay to the SW end. And the Category has been set at 2 = $30 :dodgy:

The MWTS used to gather in Bay 1 - Cat 3 seats to cheer on the Premiers.

The worst possible viewing section is how the NRL caters to away Supporters - its a real bug bearer of mine.
Speaking of which, the Cowboys bug infested NE Awway Supporters Bay, must be the worst place to cheer the Boys on :mad:

HappilyManly said:
EagleRock40 said:
https://www.proticket.com.au/event.asp?eventid=1627&venue=111&show=3171
Knights have re-allocated the Away Supporters Bay to the SW end. And the Category has been set at 2 = $30 :dodgy:

The MWTS used to gather in Bay 1 - Cat 3 seats to cheer on the Premiers.

The worst possible viewing section is how the NRL caters to away Supporters - its a real bug bearer of mine.
Speaking of which, the Cowboys bug infested NE Awway Supporters Bay, must be the worst place to cheer the Boys on :mad:

Going by that stadium plan, we were in bay 43 last year.

From memory, I'm pretty sure the area we were is last year was a small GA area between Bay 43 and Bay 1, it was a little area in the corner with mini terraces, I think a few of us will be in there this Sat.

GA is easier as you don't have to organise tickets together in large groups.

As per the above - the MWTS are usually to be found in the GA standing section SE corner of the southern hill (near bay 43) - so that's where you'll find us.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6