Support for Penn Family (poll)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Do you still support the Penn family?

• Total voters
Someone else would buy the club, there's plenty of bored rich people out there looking for a hobby.
Plenty of bored rich people like Nathan Tinklers out there that fcked a club completely and plenty of other rich people out there that were so bored they sipped their champagne and watched North Sydney bears go down the drain .
The grass in not always greener on the other side feathered friend

"do you still support the Penn family?"
I never remember supporting the Penn family, thought I might when they promised the two halves to be signed by Christmas, thought I might have when they said Toovey was safe, thought I might have when they said Brookvale was our home.
I'm not really sure what those that do support them are actually supporting. It can't be what they promise it must be all about what they perceive, like people who want to be in a relationship more than they want to be with a particular person.

Why can't we let this go? Yes let's all rant and rave anti Penn, anti Barrett, anti new support staff, guess what? As the saying goes "everybody hates them, they don't care. " They pay the bills they make the decisions. Let's roll into 2016 as a united team. There will be plenty non Manly people chomping at the bit to give us heaps. Go everything and everybody Manly. I support you all

Why can't we let this go? Yes let's all rant and rave anti Penn, anti Barrett, anti new support staff, guess what? As the saying goes "everybody hates them, they don't care. " They pay the bills they make the decisions. Let's roll into 2016 as a united team. There will be plenty non Manly people chomping at the bit to give us heaps. Go everything and everybody Manly. I support you all

Fair comment BUT I'm still going to bag ZtH regardless !!!

I'm neutral to the Penns, but that ****ing fat Greek **** can go take a flying **** up his fat festered arsehole.

Obese the Hut is far worse than the Penns, the fat **** does what he does for ego. At least the Penns do it for the monetary return.

Revolution...maybe we're on the Long and Winding Road towards that outcome.
Imagine all the Manly people ..living life in peace
you may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
and our great Manly club will be as one
GO THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES !!!
11988527_995444437167579_5481985416165050055_n.jpg

Which one?
I am the Walrus ( whoops, is that about Zorba?)
Getting Better
The Long and Winding Road
Help!
A Day in the Life
was thinking 'can't buy me love' .. but Peter the Walrus has a ring to it. goo goo g'joob

Rex's suggestion was interesting, bit scary though

Poll is showing 12 support penns Vs 54 either dont or are neutral at best. Less than 1/5 actually support the Penns.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8