Support for Penn Family (poll)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Do you still support the Penn family?

• Total voters

SeaEagle9413

Forward Pass
After everything that has happened with Toovey, Should the Penn Family still be in power? It will be interesting to see how much support the Penns still have from the board and fans.

I don't support the Penns but they put the money in to keep Manly playing in the NRL
I would prefer they just play owners and the new coach and his support team be allowed to make all decisions about recruitment and team selections
And then the Penns can have there moment of glory when Manly win the comp

I don't support the Penns but they put the money in to keep Manly playing in the NRL
I would prefer they just play owners and the new coach and his support team be allowed to make all decisions about recruitment and team selections
And then the Penns can have there moment of glory when Manly win the comp

Says all that needs to be said !!

No poll needed.

They own the club financially but they will never ever own the heart and soul of the club that belongs to the players who bleed and have bled for the club. The coaches and officials and the members, fans and the people of the northern beaches of Sydney and Manly warringah district!

Unless they start playing footy I'll keep supporting the team and not the family that owns them...

After everything that has happened with Toovey, Should the Penn Family still be in power? It will be interesting to see how much support the Penns still have from the board and fans.
Apart from the 2 district football club directors on the board the rest of the board have been hand picked by the Penns so of course they would still support the Penns.

there was a Beatles song about this typa fing
You must be talking about Helter Skelter.

This Beatles sang was about a harmless park slide. Charles Manson read the Bible, Revelations 9, and hijacked this Beatles song to represent the chaos this passage of the Bible foretold, and which he tried to manifest. Is Z a Christian?

"still support" infers there was support to begin with. You need a "never did" option.

So if The Penns pull the pin and their funding, what happens to us? Honest question..

Wonder if the NRL would help us like they did The Titans???

Someone else would buy the club, there's plenty of bored rich people out there looking for a hobby.

I don't get it. Seems like people would rather we became the Tigers. We would have lost DCE and not gained any new quality players. It's touchy I know but this could have happened.

Remember that Geoff was payed out for his last year of his contract IN FULL. That means full pay no work one year. People go on like he was dudded. Ego hurt perhaps but any player or coach will know the score.

I am reserving judgment until I see the new op in action.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2